• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Ncas 13

richeyd80

I'm new here and looking for anyone that plays '13. Looking for people to discuss about offensive and defensive strategies and playbooks.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm new here and looking for anyone that plays '13. Looking for people to discuss about offensive and defensive strategies and playbooks.

Not many of us still play (around 10-12) and of those that play no one plays 13. With that being said offensive/defensive strategies and playbooks are universal.

richeyd80

That's what's I kind of figured, but thanks for letting me know that.Fonzilla your a funny kid

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There's a 13 dynasty in the works somewhat, it's been on standby for a while though.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Yeah, my Xbox live ran out but I would actually like to get that dynasty running soon haha.

PSUEagle

I still play 13 on occasion. Just hit me up.

Note to anyone reading/lurking this thread: we'll get that 13 OD rolling as soon as we get a couple more commitments from people.

PSUEagle

So why a dynasty for 13 and not 14? What is your reasoning? Do u just like it better.?

Yeah.

Lot of little shit in 14 I can't stand (players resetting and moving all over when you reset an audible, players changing stances when you audible, etc) combined with absolutely no defense whatsoever makes me a sad panda. User control is the most unresponsive it's ever been in the series, IMO, and if you can't cover manually you can't stop people who don't suck.

fonzilla

Yeah.

Lot of little shit in 14 I can't stand (players resetting and moving all over when you reset an audible, players changing stances when you audible, etc) combined with absolutely no defense whatsoever makes me a sad panda. User control is the most unresponsive it's ever been in the series, IMO, and if you can't cover manually you can't stop people who don't suck.
I might pop it in to see what I am missing.