• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Nebrasketball going to attempt to play 16 games this month after going into a three week CoVID hibernation. Even Hoiberg contracted it.

Started off with a 66-56 loss to Sparty. With how loaded the BIG is, Nebrasketball may go o-fer.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Honestly who the fuck likes that idiot? Why has he got away with the million other shitbag things he's done/said? I can't imagine anyone will miss his BOOMER takes about HARD WORK WORK and other bullshit

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Dakich isn't a terrible color guy, but god, he's awful in everything else he does.

Fun fact - Beilein got hired at WVU when Dakich quit after a week.

bruin

Back to back crushing losses for the Bruins in Boulder and Eugene will cost them the Pac-12 title.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What big company other than rocket mortgage uses thur ceo (jay farner) as thur main pitch man? How fucking cheap.

Hano from gabi? I can’t imagine gabi is that big.

Even those car warranty joints spring for ice-T and Chris Berman.

Btw, i in no way believe berman when he says he got car shield warranties for his family because he doesn’t want to be surprised with a 2k repair bill. He can self reserve for that shit.

This is what a year of work from home gets me.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Duke eliminated from the Big Dance the day after PSG exorcises the ghosts of 2017. Glorious. puts shades on. Nyaow.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Georgia Tech earns a free pass to the ACC Tournament final

source.gif