• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Bruce Pearl back in the NCAA?

giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They finally started hitting shots. This Edwards guy is insane. I love his hand in the face 35 foot heat checks

jdlikewhoa

Edwards is about to put this game away. No way UVA pulls this out after going zeros the last three times down the court

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He had a 100 ORTG in Big Ten play. He also singlehandedly lost them multiple games by chucking the ball a bunch. He's really good, but he can get dicey when he's over 30% usage.

I can definitely see that, he’s been hitting the past few games obviously but he looks terribly inefficient. As someone without a horse in this race I still love watching him jack up those contested heat checks tho :laughing:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why is Virginia not running offense until there's 10 seconds left in the shot clock? Like, I get being slow, but maybe run a set or something?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I want to see that free throw from before the game tying shot. I think blondie hit it back court but they didn’t show it

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I want to see that free throw from before the game tying shot. I think blondie hit it back court but they didn’t show it

Apparently it doesn't matter?

Also, apparently the line was +4.5 Virginia. Some backdoor cover. Damn.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Apparently it doesn't matter?

Also, apparently the line was +4.5 Virginia. Some backdoor cover. Damn.

I thought that had to be the case given the amount of fucks given. I could have swore it mattered in college but that makes sense.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I had to look this up as part of my 8u basketball dynasty earlier in the year. Possession ends as soon as the shot goes up.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
No possession on a tapout rebound so there can’t be over and back. If it goes out of bounds, it gets recorded as a dead ball rebound to the team awarded possession because every shot is either made or has a rebound so the boxscore balances.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No possession on a tapout rebound so there can’t be over and back. If it goes out of bounds, it gets recorded as a dead ball rebound to the team awarded possession because every shot is either made or has a rebound so the boxscore balances.

That’s why I figured it mattered who touched the ball last, because if it went out of bounds it would be Purdue’s ball. It makes sense though after thinking about it because blondie didn’t establish possession with his tip like you guys have said. The more you know.

Now let’s get Kentucky out of this tournament in honor of Bruce Pearl crying for Okeke.