• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I thought UVA would struggle but their draw was super esay to get to the Elite 8. And now both the 4 and 5 in their bracket lost (I think?)

Skeeter

Uber felon
I thought UVA would struggle but their draw was super esay to get to the Elite 8. And now both the 4 and 5 in their bracket lost (I think?)

entered my pool, but I've only watched a handful of Buckeye games and pretty much nothing else.

tenor.gif

jdlikewhoa

VCU knew who they were going to play for 5 days and the best game plan they could come up with is “Let’s have our 6’7 forward try to back down and shoot over an 8 footer” ... woof.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
most underwhelming opening weekend of the tournament I can remember.

The blowouts make it difficult to weed out the idiots from my recruiting process. I need nail biters with stupid end of game decisions please.

Brick

cbs coverage is generally great but this thing where they mic up some douchebag fan and cut to him after every big play is awful shit.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Moss ruined this for Iowa. Why try to hero Ball when you have 2 big men like they do?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus the chokies are really gonna let this garbage religious cult school get to the sweet 16