• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This tournament seems like a bunch of no names and Zion Williamson. I’ll watch a few games when I’m not serving the capital markets and in pschychotherapy. Maybe someone will actually shoot a 2 point shot down one instead of a three as time expires and I’ll have my next enterprise franchise branch manager. Unlikely though.
You’ll take a high mid pick and roll where they waste way too much time setting up and the big man misses his pick forcing a contested 3 at the buzzer and like it

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
You’ll take a high mid pick and roll where they waste way too much time setting up and the big man misses his pick forcing a contested 3 at the buzzer and like it

Will like that immensely more than the 5’11” pg who dribbles out 20 seconds and launches a 30 footer.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This tournament seems like a bunch of no names and Zion Williamson. I’ll watch a few games when I’m not serving the capital markets and in pschychotherapy. Maybe someone will actually shoot a 2 point shot down one instead of a three as time expires and I’ll have my next enterprise franchise branch manager. Unlikely though.

There are over 400,000 student-athletes and most of them will go pro is something other than sports.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Convo between two bros at bar :

Bro1: “did you do a bracket?”

Bro2: “what kind of question is that!?!?”

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Minnesota's entire offense relies on offensive rebounds and getting to the foul line. They are a god-awful shooting team. 283 in effective FG%. Woof. Cavemen is an accurate description.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A half court shot that goes over the entire basket is the perfect way to end this half. A surprisingly entertaining game given how ugly it looked in stretches.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
A guy next to me at bar would say “wow” every time Minnesota made a basket and clap every time Louisville made one.

Bro2 above turns out to be an attorney who has emailed 200 clients of his former firm to “just say, hey, what’s up.”

goblue96

A guy next to me at bar would say “wow” every time Minnesota made a basket and clap every time Louisville made one.

Bro2 above turns out to be an attorney who has emailed 200 clients of his former firm to “just say, hey, what’s up.”

Bro2 is missing those “billable hours” that those 200 clients gave him.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

These guys sound like complete morons

CJ_24

Sounds like a Florida man attorney

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Fast Break channel is dumb as fuck dude. They are glued to a 10 point game that has 12 seconds left and is a free throw fest instead of moving to a competitive game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Auburn did everything they could to give that one away. Dayum I was hard for an upset

Brick

i say this every year but Flazzu ATHOLETE ball under williams is the most consistent thing in sportz. they are the same team every year. it's like he has been setting defaults for auto CROOTIN players with the same attributes in a vidya game and simmed 20 seasons.

bruin

apparently the MONSTER hire dropped. Someone in the AD dept prob lost their job..

It got out. He had to address the fanbase the night before their opening game

Loose lips sink ships..

let that be a message bros.

goblue96

apparently the MONSTER hire dropped. Someone in the AD dept prob lost their job..

It got out. He had to address the fanbase the night before their opening game

Loose lips sink ships..

let that be a message bros.

tumblr_mfnwxgvS4G1r50vbpo1_500.gif

Soonerfan09

OU played their best half of the season so far. Prolly still gonna lose. Even if they win, UVA gonna beat them by 40. Still a successful season since I didn't even expect them to make the tournament.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bohannon put da team on his back. He do it for SW Iowa.