• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well then let’s end it by saying I trust John Beilein a lot more than you on basketball strategy.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan held the NPOY to 9 points on 13 shots, with 2 assists and 2 turnovers and still got their asses kicked. I mean it sucks but it’s hard to be too mad when Nova is that good.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan held the NPOY to 9 points on 13 shots, with 2 assists and 2 turnovers and still got their asses kicked. I mean it sucks but it’s hard to be too mad when Nova is that good.

Ain't hard for me. I get to deal with Villanova bandwagon fan blowing up phone. If you hold a degree from there, that's fine. If you hold a degree from PSU or USC and jump on the bandwagon, you can go fuck yourself.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
5B6omv.png

tgSFWD.png

VQGafk.png

CqyyMw.png

MSUFanatic

Unearthing 5+ year old tweets of people who become famous who aren't expected to be famous has become one of the best uses of the internet.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Actually forgot this was on. A 17 point differential?

ajUxw4w.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Man if they had Twitter when I was 14... lawd lol.

Some of you pubers on here better be glad the old boards have been lost forever. When y'all get rich and famous we can't use your sad puber posts to shame you.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The account, which had more than 17,000 tweets and was mostly active when DiVincenzo was in high school, contained several tweets that used the N-word. Other tweets used derogatory terms for gay people.

After the game, Villanova's basketball account tweeted that DiVincenzo's account had been hacked.

To me, sounds like the perfect role model for “Philly Philly” teens across the Delaware Valley, to me.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man if they had Twitter when I was 14... lawd lol.

Some of you pubers on here better be glad the old boards have been lost forever. When y'all get rich and famous we can't use your sad puber posts to shame you.

Pubers? Even I'm glad.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Got the feds on their ass too, even though everybody implicated has already been fired. Sigh.

Wolfman21

i couldn't give 2 fucks about some fired piece of shit coach giving dennis smith's father 40k. Go ahead and forfeit the worst season in the last 20 years and be done with it. Who gives a shit?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
https://leadership.ncsu.edu/2018/04...sketball/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Update of Federal Investigation into College Basketball
NC State Community:
Last week the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York released a superseding indictment alleging an athletic apparel company defrauded four NCAA Division I universities, including NC State.
While there are no indictments against former (or current) NC State employees, the document includes allegations of an October 2015 payment from an athletics apparel company conveyed through an unidentified former NC State coach to an unidentified parent of a student-athlete. As the indictment stated, the payment was designed to be concealed from both the NCAA and officials at NC State.
NC State is fully cooperating with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the NCAA. From their first contact with us in January, the Southern District of New York has adamantly requested we keep details of their investigation confidential.
A hallmark of this university, however, and something very important to me personally, is to be as open and transparent as possible. Given the details released by the Southern District of New York last week, and the information previously made public, we feel we can now provide our community more specifics about NC State’s involvement without jeopardizing the investigation.
The details that follow demonstrate that the university has worked to responsibly and proactively search for, and when identified, report relevant information. Linked is a timeline document that outlines key NC State actions throughout this process. Also linked is the subpoena issued to the university on January 17, 2018, and the subsequent superseding indictment mentioning NC State on April 10, 2018.
A few highlights from the timeline follow.
  • On September 26, 2017, NC State officials learned from the media about the U.S. Attorney’s Office announcing a series of complaints against Adidas, several college programs and top prospects in college basketball. There was no mention of NC State.
  • In response, because NC State Athletics is sponsored by Adidas and to err on the side of caution, the Office of General Counsel and Athletics’ Compliance staff proactively contacted current and former basketball coaches asking whether they had any knowledge or involvement related to the allegations coming from the U.S. Attorney’s Office. All stated they had neither any knowledge of nor involvement in the subject matter related to the FBI’s investigation.
  • On October 19, 2017, NC State’s General Counsel spoke with a Wilmington registered sports agent who stated he believed Dennis Smith, Jr. attended NC State due to influence by Adidas through Dennis Smith, Sr. The agent did not provide specifics about any other individuals involved. General Counsel informed the agent she would both report the information and further investigate. General Counsel directed Athletics Compliance staff to conduct an in-person interview with the sports agent.
  • On October 25, 2017, Athletics Compliance staff conducted a face-to-face interview with the agent. The agent stated having no direct knowledge of any payments and declined to share names of anyone who might be involved. He also stated that no NC State employees were involved, and had no information that Dennis Smith Jr. was involved.
  • On October 30, 2017, Athletics Compliance sent the agent a letter via certified mail outlining details of the interview for confirmation, providing the agent time to review and provide any corrections. The agent did not respond with any corrections.
  • After providing the agent time to respond, General Counsel called the FBI providing them information from the agent’s report in case it was germane to the federal investigation.
  • On January 16, 2018, the U.S. Attorney contacted NC State’s General Counsel about the forthcoming grand jury subpoena, stressing the need to keep the investigation details confidential. University officials began collecting records requested in the subpoena. Stressing confidentiality, only a handful of individuals who needed to know to collect records were informed: no coaches or student-athletes were informed about the subpoena.
  • On March 9, 2018, NC State confirmed – with awareness of the Southern District of New York – that the university had received a subpoena on January 16.
  • On March 16, 2018, in consultation with the North Carolina Attorney General’s Office, NC State released the subpoena under the North Carolina Public Records Act to the media.
NC State’s Think and Do attitude includes doing the right things for the right reasons. As the outline demonstrates, NC State has acted proactively, ethically and responsibly. For example, as soon as we received unsubstantiated information from a third party we immediately investigated and reported it to the FBI. I’m pleased with the way our Office of General Counsel and Athletics Compliance has managed this process.
I’m also pleased with the culture Athletic Director Yow has established at NC State. She has led an intentional and consistent emphasis that all NCAA rules and regulations are always to be followed by all coaches, staff and student-athletes.
If the allegations from the superseding indictment are proven true, any former employees involved knew they were breaking the rules and chose to keep it hidden. We have no tolerance for those who would choose to damage the reputation of this great university. NC State will continue playing by the rules, winning the right way and succeeding with Wolfpack character.
Thank you for your support of NC State.

Gottfried and his staff were at least smart enough to not use any communication through the school, that's all I got from this.

Wolfman21

I do love how Swofford is NOW speaking up about how "aggravating" it is as a league commissioner to have teams involved in this type of an investigation.

When that piece of shit was silent as fuck for 5 years while UNC was knee deep in the biggest most widespread academic/sports scandal known to the NCAA which they got out of scott fucking free. Fuck that old fat white fuck

fsuprime

nice scrimmage for usf vs miami today, didnt know they could do that

*edit*
deleted pic apparently that highly against ncaa rules

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State is destroying cupcakes by like 50, which I'm not gonna read too much into other than they're fully committing to the up tempo 40 minutes of hell style this year and it'll probably be fun to watch and keep them competitive.