• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

NCAA Basketball

Wolfman21

Walton is what we need right now. These games are boring as fuck without fans anyways.

Put Bill behind the hoop playing a xylophone while talking about his acid trips in Indonesia. I’ll take that all day
every game should just have the Saxsquatch playing behind each goal 24/7

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is Evan Mobley supposed to be good

Also has anyone fed him

adchester

Duluth
Watching Gonzaga-BYU and a good half of the BYU players look like they should be storming the capitol instead of playing basketball.

And before anyone asks, it's not because they're white, roughly 3/4ths of the team is white. It's the aggressively proud boy haircuts on literally half of these schmucks.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Watching Gonzaga-BYU and a good half of the BYU players look like they should be storming the capitol instead of playing basketball.

And before anyone asks, it's not because they're white, roughly 3/4ths of the team is white. It's the aggressively proud boy haircuts on literally half of these schmucks.
Why can't they do both?