• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Assuming Houston holds on against shitty ass OSU, the only top 4 seeds that didn't make to the sweet 16 were Wisconsin and Kansas. The top 13 and top 14 pre tournament on Torvik and KenPom, respectively, advanced to the sweet sixteen. Chalky as fuck.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
ig I was Lawrence Scott I’d be in a luxury suite or sumthin. Cuz my experience I. Themthknhs is you getbeer and stuff and some chicken fingers and some Hamberder sliders . Even some large soft pretzels. You can eat good in a luxury suite.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Then they break out the desert tray. It’s like a break at a continuing education seminar but you get the foodbthe whole time and guess what? No boring class! Just great athletic spectatimgvand nice fellowship with fellow suite goers.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tech vs. Zags will be a good game, I have Tech in the Final 4 because fuck it they stomped the Big 12. Lost Tennessee today though.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UNC has an unlimited supply of giant doofy ogres who can do nothing but rebound and make 6 foot ugly baby hooks. They all have extremely dumb looking faces. Brendan Heyward seems like the only one from the past 15 years with an iq over 100

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
UNC losing by 19?

giphy.gif

CJ_24

Dude from Auburn tore something. I've been there before. Legs ain't supposed to bend that way. That's too bad, kid played a nice game.

CJ_24

Neither of those arguments are appetizing. If Duke loses there will be no good games Sunday. Kentucky is going to beat the Okeke-less Tigers, and Sparty will beat Virginia Tech. No thanks. Give me Duke-Michigan State. That game at least has the potential to be interesting.

bruin

see BUZZ wish Romo was announcing?

got a pay$$ before he leaves for agGies

Heard word the BIG HIRE in westwooD still in play..........................................................................................................

CJ_24

Duke makes ya'll so salty. I get it when they have douchenozzles like Grayson Allen. But that weasel ain't there no more.

Edit: Their fans and students are douchenozzles. I will grant that.