• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Chase

As long as Kansas doesn't win the Big 12 tourney. But if Kansas does win the Big 12 tourney, Michigan would get the 2 seed in the Midwest (Wichita's bracket) and would probably be a better draw (Milwaukee then Indianapolis).

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Will Wisconsin have to lose before playing Michigan though? I've been reading that we'll need Wisky to exit the semis to get the one seed over them (i.e., beating them in the final won't be good enough).

Chase

Beating Wisconsin in the BTT finals would only help Michigan's resume out more. There's no chance Wisconsin would get the 1 seed if they lost to Michigan in the finals.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Cuse with all the momentum going to the line for the lead. Offense has looked anemic the past few minutes. Shit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Expect complete heartbreak tomorrow as we get fucked over by poor officiating and decision making against Duke.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Rod Hall deserves the yakety sax on that one.

Duke will probably play a lot better tomorrow. Fuck me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't know if he was trying to draw the foul or what but you had to know they weren't going to call shit unless it was really really egregious.

bruin

Should have been in Vegas this weekend. Bill Walton roaming Margaritaville in Planet Hollywood?

Dammit.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Duke will stop getting calls when Coach K retires just like when the calls stopped for IU when Bob Knight left.

Chase

1's. Florida, Arizona, Wichita State, Wisconsin
2's. Michigan, Duke, Kansas, Villanova
3's. Virginia, Iowa State, Creighton, Louisville
4's. Syracuse, San Diego State, Michigan State, Cincy
5's. UConn, North Carolina, UCLA, Ohio State
6's. VCU, Baylor, Oklahoma, New Mexico
7's. Saint Louis, Kentucky, Texas, Gonzaga
8's. Oregon, Memphis, George Washington, Stanford
9's. UMass, SMU, K-State, Oklahoma State
10s. Arizona State, Iowa, Pitt, St Joe's
11s. Colorado, Xavier, Nebraska, Dayton
12s. Tennessee, Providence, BYU, Harvard, La Tech, North Dakota State
13s. S.F. Austin, New Mexico State, Delaware, Western Michigan
14s. Mercer, Georgia State, NC Central, Manhattan
15s. American, Milwaukee, Stony Brook, Eastern Kentucky
16s. Wofford, Weber State, Long Beach State, Mount St Mary's, Coastal Carolina, Texas Southern

Last 5: Nebraska, Dayton, Tennessee, Providence, BYU
First 5: Green Bay, Minnesota, Southern Miss, NC State, Arkansas
Others: Cal, Florida State, Georgia

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was amazing. I fucking hate Craft (although I admit I would love him if he played for Michigan), so it was great that his last game against Michigan ended with him fumbling the ball on the game tying 3 attempt.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State shooting 70% and it's only tied. Cat Barber has been notorious for being a way worse jump shooter than he should be, but has made all 3 of his to keep pace. Weird game.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Shout out to Cat Barber, notoriously terrible jump shooter for an ACC point guard, making all 3 of his. Also shout out to Lennard "Nard Dog" Freeman playing his his best game of the season steady hustlin' on the boards against that swing forward frontline they got there.

I'm happy about it but fouls will start getting called a lot more frequently on State and also State had to shoot 67% to keep pace, hard to believe that's going to keep up. Gonna have to do a better job rotating on their 3 point shooters.

Defy the misery, Pack. Reverse my negativity. Thrust me into enlightenment.

WingedHelmet

The rarely attempted finger roll from three:

craftnooo.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Offense, including Warren, has come to a screeching halt. Duke giving State plenty of chances to crawl back in but haven't even chipped into it.
The team just isn't good enough.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They came out cold in the second half. A few of those in and outs going in and they'd be right there. Need a few stops and easy buckets to get their energy level back up, they look tired as hell and on the verge of giving up.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If Jabari didn't rip that rebound Pack could be in position...that sucked.