• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Anyone criticizing No. 1 Houston for this performance in Big 12 Championship Game knows about as much about college basketball as my daughter’s cat Toasty.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
zytokkk97toc1.jpeg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I think this ACC shampship might be the cure to all wuf troubles

I know this is a joke, but I can't tell you how cathartic and special this was. My fallen buddy was a State grad who I would constantly lament with for years. I also happen to be in FoCo with my dad this weekend. He has been recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and I've been trying to come up here more often to just hang out and help with whatever. The emotion I have is enormous, but beyond elated. Hate to be so serious in this thread but goddammit man, it really means the world.

Being able to go to the State/Creighton tournament game at Ball Arena with him last year was awesome enough honestly, this really just tops it all though.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I don't know enough about cbb to know if this Illinois team is actually any good or not. Handled nearly every game they were supposed to but lost every game where you thought they might pull an upset?