• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
When I’m inevitably snowed in tomorrow I will watch a bunch but can’t get myself to watch these first round games with double digit seeds, woof man

App blew their chance with a buzzer beater loss to Arky State, that took the wind out of my sails as well

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How is the Capital One Arena “a random arena”?

It would probably be better in NC or something since DC won’t show up but it’s at a decent professional arena that houses multiple pro teams

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's the oddest press conference "question" I've ever heard. 40 seconds long too!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
cWM7x6Q6JzXBgUQcZL1cRwXdduhMPmGFzZbDXk8LIur9d-Cynt7omfmiHhqv31w96vA7MeOqKQolsBizBLSKaN6hASWJ1y3FfI0EeOrfVgcvxhVy70ikBTRVq67O32ENnIVhkTeGpQKsaOICiAKmx9iOaaUTj58

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That missed dunk/hanging on the rim tech gave me PTSD so bad lol

But yeah, fuck Duke. Same old victim mentality even though they’re always the perpetrators. Scheyers face is sooo punchable. As David Byrne would say SAME AS IT EVER WAS

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That might’ve been the most FUN State win of my life

They’ll lose by 30 tomorrow

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Idk if I’ll even watch. Maybe that’s what it will take to finally push them over the top. Or at least spare me watching the classic championship final CONKOUT after 5 games in 5 days

Last edited: