• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Fun Fact of the day: Kim Mulkey's older brother's Randy and Bill are regarded as the greatest Jobbers in pro wrestling history.

Brick

honestly thought LSU women won a SHIP during my undergrad.

went from lesbian corch who fucked players to a homophobe rape apologist. GJGE

Skeeter

Uber felon
She's not wrong, though.
Heard plenty of complaints about Clark...and I also don't remember Clark chasing anyone down after the game to taunt them to their face. So...yeah she's wrong.

She should also just shut the fuck up at this point instead of tripling down.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Is there any commentator that Nutopians agree is good? I feel like there's hate for everyone, but some people like a lot of who's out there. Not trying to troll or make a point. Seriously wondering if there's a majority of Nutopians who actually like some commentator in some sport.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there any commentator that Nutopians agree is good? I feel like there's hate for everyone, but some people like a lot of who's out there. Not trying to troll or make a point. Seriously wondering if there's a majority of Nutopians who actually like some commentator in some sport.

Jon Champion is beyond reproach even though he agreed to do USA games

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

collinsworth. umpteen Emmy winner.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
“A few other big games are played outside of Oregon for the Ducks getting finalized” is some serious bit confused energy

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

shocker-shocked.gif