• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Chet Holmgren with a casual 14 pt/13 reb/7 blk/6 ast line in his first collegiate game. Granted it was against something called Dixie State, but I'm really excited to see how he does this year

Brick

all i want out of this season is to see boeheim and his 2 lil sons gets left out of the tourney, bubble popped, and have jay bilas die on set of an aneurysm compaining about it.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

BlackandwhiteBoilingChameleon-size_restricted.gif

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
remember when BOEHEIM committed vehicular homicide and got away with it? i do!
I know its schtick, but he hit a dude trying to work on his disabled car on the road at 11 PM with no lights on. Anyone driving by would've hit the guy.

Brick

maryland will bounce back and be a 3-5 seed that gets quietly and efficiently put away by a lower seed and no one will notice or care.

bruin

Bruins didn’t have it either last night against some school you start a 2k8 legacy with in Bellarmine?

Love the early top 5 matchups. Agree with FEW it’d help the sport tremendously early on.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
As someone who watched Holmgren in HS, the hype is completely about his potential to be Durant. About 3 years ago he couldn't handle the ball at all and had barely any shooting touch. Basically his entire skillset has developed in the past few years so scouts are hoping that continues.

Could easily be a huge bust tho

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
As someone who watched Holmgren in HS, the hype is completely about his potential to be Durant. About 3 years ago he couldn't handle the ball at all and had barely any shooting touch. Basically his entire skillset has developed in the past few years so scouts are hoping that continues.

Could easily be a huge bust tho

Sounds like an ideal TIMBERPUPS pick