• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If I was a UCLA fan I'd think it was a foul too at first, you don't really expect a clean block from behind like that.

I would wish these Big guys would bring in the slam with an IRON GRIP. Why don't they do this? you've played competively. Why can't this be done? ARe they weak handed? or is my mind weak?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
From what I can tell Arizona has no offense, they just let #2 dribble until she runs out of time and throws something up or she finds someone open and they miss

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This game is absolute shit, Stanford can't even play basketball and they're up 1.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
as soon as I saw that Stanford had a "elementary school lesbian gym teacher that everyone had" as their coach, I knew Arizona had no chance

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

latest

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Baylor's defense is so impressive. Insanely physical and quick, they rarely get out of position too.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wide open 2 on 1 and he doesn’t pass it lol. Gonzaga’s movement has been utter dogshit

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Baylor isn't out of position at all. Gonzaga gets a lot of easy finishes and open shots due to their offense causing confusion or by just moving the ball too quick. They aren't getting shit right now and they can't rebound because their bigs are both 41 years old. I think they're going to have to shoot their way through this unless they can get Timmay isolated on the block without giving Baylor an opportunity to double.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Gonzaga will be fine on offense eventually, they're just gonna be in trouble if their defense keeps being this bad. Better just be early nerves if they wanna have a chance.