• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that Angel chick is a beast for LSU

gotta pull for CAITLIN tho

Brick

iowa not even guarding carolinas PG lol. dared her to shoot and she airballed midrange shot.

clark seems to pwn.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know it’s women’s college basketball which is notorious for weird shit, but how do you get to be 36-0 with a pg that can literally be ignored by a defense?

Brick

they are ignoring 2 players completely. like not even sagging off. literally not paying attention.

prolly a good strategy looks like they have like 3 BIG OGRE MONGS.

dont care if they go 100-0 cant stand team who cant shoot

clark is just blowing by them for easy layups too.

interesting game

Brick

i bet they get it together and are just kinda surprised and SHOOK. but if they cant stop KAITLIN they fucked. she seems so good off the ball too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
She looks like HS vs JV. I’m assuming Iowa lost 6 because their team is shit outside of her but they don’t look that bad

Brick

yeah they have finished all their open looks they get from CAITLYN pwning. prolly all they need to do on offense to support.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If the pregame is to be trusted they have 2 other good shooters aside from CAITLYN and their two bigs aren’t going to win any games but they’re fine. Maybe she got into foul trouble in those 6 games

Brick

south carolina should just throw a ton of different looks at her or double her all game. not sure why they would let her beat them.

Brick

how do they allow her to get a wide open 3 lol. staley getting outcorched and gonna get bailed out by OGRE BALL.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
sawcarolina gets Boston back in the second so it’ll probably be over when that happens. It’d be cool if Iowa pulls it off tho