• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If Baylor is 2/5 from 3 it's an 8 point game. They'll cool off at some point, at least I hope they do

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why do I assume everyone who went to Baylor is an enormous basic bitch

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Mark Few has Mark Davis vibes

6UX7MRKX65DULOPCWA4XV5RPNU.jpg

images

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Gonzaga's effort is so trash today. Can't close out, no hustle or block out for rebounds. Look like they are all recovering from the CHYNA VIRUS

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It should be mandated that every time down the floor TIMMAY get's a post touch before they can do anything else

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Strong short fats are just so difficult to guard, if they're also quick like #11 ur just fucked
I played against a guy in HS who is a pro bowl center in the NFL now. Had literally no basketball skill, but would still drop 15 because he had incredibly quick feet for his size and was probably the strongest player in the state. Worst match-up ever.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Playing against a guy like #11 was my worst nightmare when I played.

My high school team was fucked defensively. We went 6'4"-6'4"-6'5" at the 3-5 positions. However none of them could defend in the post for shit so my 5'10" ass had play down on the block against their tallest guy when we went man-to-man or play on the block if we ran a 2-3 zone.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My high school team was fucked defensively. We went 6'4"-6'4"-6'5" at the 3-5 positions. However none of them could defend in the post for shit so my 5'10" ass had play down on the block against their tallest guy when we went man-to-man or play on the block if we ran a 2-3 zone.

Sounds like they didn't have the WANT TO

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

Reminder that Wilber Marshall tipped off at center in the state championship game listed at 6 feet 2 inches, which was probably reely 6 feet1 inch.