NCAA 25 Online dynasty signup PS5

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe they've changed things. But it was really silly playing Travis and watching him 3 yards and cloud of dust his way down the field with that enormous A2M QB who would get 2 yards just falling over at the LOS.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If I'm being honest, I genuinely don't believe in 4th down rules. I don't really think we're at risk of having some PUBER go for it every time they're faced with a 4th and 12 from their own 35 or whatever, but I also think that if you want to take that risk and chance completely screwing your defense over, you should be able to.

I understand that might not be the majority viewpoint, though, so I think some more realistic rules that more accurately capture the current game could be something like:

1. To go yards are 3 or less past your own 39-49 and 5 or less anywhere midfield to opposing territory; or
2. You are at or inside the opponent's 25; or
3. You are down by 10 or more points in the 2nd half; or
4. It's the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter AND you aren't winning; or
5. You've communicated with your opponent on le mic and they are ok with a borderline unrealistic 4th down attempt given the specific circumstance.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I assume recruiting can be exploited and I'll be signing 4 stars in no time.

Mame YO

slings rocks
As I'm understanding it the DEVELOPMENT that you get out of being a motivator is pretty powerful as well.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I do like the idea of half utopia having “buy games” against the other half lol. That might not work out so well in reality though

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
you can succeed in this dumb country while being illiterate and unable to type, as long as you are also very publicly christian

digs

sun of nothing
I hope that JR Sandlin gets all the butthole cancer of the world. No one else henceforth shall be inflicted with butthole cancer, as JR Sandlin shall receive it all

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m in it until you’ll give up or kick me

If you’ll want to just do games we could always do a separate tournament style event if there’s interest?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm away that first week the game comes out but will play whenever after.

What's the discord?

Also I'm in to be whichever team is in @Brick's conference to destroy him.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Interested in playing dynasty mode for sure. That said, I will largely be unavailable to play until the 26th or July. After that, I will be available most days of the week as I’ll be sitting at home on reserve so unless I get called in, it’s go time. Lol

If I can join mid-dynasty, that’s fine, and given my schedule quirks I’m fine to have stuff progress in my absence. If there’s a slower paced dynasty that might work out pretty well for me too.

Feels like 2013 again

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I'm planning to set this up tomorrow morning or afternoon then I'll transfer the commissioner role to @bruin228 until I return on the 28th. If it's easier or desired, we could wait to start until then. That might allow time for a patch to come out and the poors who didn't get early access time to get their feet wet. I'll probably use the Big ten & SEC as the conferences we play in based off those divisions from the earlier set up.

Here is what I have for the roster and PSN's

@Dr. Shats Basoon - Lukeism
@GR8 2 B FL G8R -
@pavel
@Mame YO - Mame_yo_
@Brick - brockjb24
@doh
@mcnoles
@kella - kella
@Southpaw
@bjc
@bruin228 - bruin228
@digs - seandigs
@Jaxstate2011 - JustinR6655
@Skeeter Kboom9
@jdlikewhoa jdlikewhoa
@MSUFanatic

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do we need to pick teams that align with that conference in reality or can I pick any team?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

NCAA est divisa en tres partes

There are Tier 1, 2, and 3 teams

Since Florida is Tier 2 due to gross incompetence and malfeasance, I request you pick a Tier 2 team