• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA 25 Online dynasty signup PS5

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I'll be the one to fall on the sword. I don't know what max team limits are but in the past I think it was 10 or 12. Allegedly there is cross play but I have a PS5.

I imagine everyone can pick a team and we can shove them into a super conference.

Who wants in?
Edit:

1. Shatsy - Brasky
2. @GR8 2 B FL G8R Florida G8rs
3. @pavel
4. @Mame YO -Oregon Ducks
5. @Brick Washington Huskies
6. @doh
7. @kella
8. @Skeeter

Last edited:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Am ready, but if this game has the corny madden/insane clown posse hatchet man running style, am out

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ya’ll trying to do a restricted team format (in the past I think we did 3 star overall programs)? If restricted I’ll figure it out later but otherwise ya’ll know I’m going for ma’DUCKS

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

While he doesn’t know everything about the game, there is one thing Herbstreit does want: his dog and now a college football icon, Ben, to be in the game.

“He's always sitting in the studio with me in my office when I'm doing the voice work, so he's all in himself,” Herbstreit said. “I'll keep asking EA to somehow get him involved. I think it'd be hilarious to find a way to get him involved. I got to find the right person that understands the magnitude that he's had on the sport.”

@Brick

Dr. Shats Basoon

Will it be a CROOT only league?
I have no idea. If there is enough interest we maybe can split into 2 divisions or conferences
1. Conference of HARD NOSED CORCHES who do things the RIGHT WAY
2. Conference of ATHOLETES CORCH who SECURES THE BAG

Ya’ll trying to do a restricted team format (in the past I think we did 3 star overall programs)? If restricted I’ll figure it out later but otherwise ya’ll know I’m going for ma’DUCKS
I would say any one is game for now

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Do you have to play other users in these leagues so you have to coordinate times? I've never done one but I want this game and am in. Only if I get to kick @Brick's ass.

Joining an online league brought me to this GD forum. Need my fix now OOTP is done.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Do you have to play other users in these leagues so you have to coordinate times? I've never done one but I want this game and am in. Only if I get to kick @Brick's ass.

Joining an online league brought me to this GD forum. Need my fix now OOTP is done.
Yeah we will play against each other some weeks and against computer other weeks. We can set up a thread and coordinate on discord

Reactions: doh

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
i'm in and you know i'm going MACTION