• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

National Signing Day

Wooly

Recruiting or drafting isn't that important when you can just edit the players later
It's also not fun when the Os edit your team and tank them in the playoffs to keep them from winning.

Surely there has never been an O that has cheated in that league before...oh, wait, it's the same one that edited my team. And you guys keep playing with him. Whatever you like I guess. Enjoy.

Soonerfan09

It's also not fun when the Os edit your team and tank them in the playoffs to keep them from winning.

Surely there has never been an O that has cheated in that league before...oh, wait, it's the same one that edited my team. And you guys keep playing with him. Whatever you like I guess. Enjoy.

Do you have any evidence that your team was edited? I do find it strange that your team, although far and away the most talented, never could put it together in the playoffs. At the same time, without any evidence, I find it hard to believe that any of the Os would cheat...I've been wrong before, though.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
1ae4052a27ed5ce71d3c4f774e176972--work-humor-emoji.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Do you have any evidence that your team was edited? I do find it strange that your team, although far and away the most talented, never could put it together in the playoffs. At the same time, without any evidence, I find it hard to believe that any of the Os would cheat...I've been wrong before, though.

How many times did he play the #4 seed?

Wooly

Yeah, I watched him do it, on more than one occasion. My player ratings would be changed here and there, sometimes their skill level, sometimes their injury ratings would be set to just under 120, sometimes whole groups of them would be set to just under 120, trying to injure them without prompting the Fragile designation. I started making guys Durable at one point to combat it. I am surprised the rest of the league never noticed that, given how much my team was discussed and followed every day. The last three years like half my team was durable.:laughing:

Wolfman21

That's the thing, it may not actually be the 4 seed that got you.

Who ran the playoffs?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

i was the most hated dude in the league before you got there and i won two championships and am in the championship this year and another season. If they were rigging the playoffs, why would they allow that to happen?

Stop blaming others for your lunatic, idiotic stupidity