• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Wolfman21

They had to have had some words prior, right? Theres no way that happened on its own to get that reaction? I mean…its dumb either way, but i wonder what led up to it

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
PTI showed that the pitcher had stared down the ump on a call earlier, tossed the ball he had, the ump threw him a new one that he also tossed. Then what we see. So Realmuto took the brunt of what the pitcher started. Sounds like he's a AAA ump who's called 39 Major League games. Probably won't be doing that again for a while.

Wolfman21

just another thing ruined by Manfred.

For reference.....heres an umpire interaction before Manfred. You can't tell me that this isn't so much better

Hell, now that i think about it, this kinda interaction(and the fans cheering and jeering in the background) would prolly never happen today. I'm sure Manfreds just waiting with a "umpire argument clock" to speed it right along

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Apparently the padres’ start time got pushed back because of rain

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah 8:40 for me. I’ll be asleep by the 5th unless the pitch clock really comes in clutch.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Forgot to share I got to go to an event at Minute Maid Park last Friday night.

338487620_1016774943060746_6096403148536543943_n.jpg

338476568_1244332339556381_1933958637314673764_n.jpg

338502983_615130840478587_2657552599533273177_n.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Just got MLB TV for the year through T-MOBILE TUESDAYS. Super easy to redeem, really wish I had been paying attention to the eight million ads I saw for this same deal for MLS TV lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tigers have already recorded a shutout loss.

here's the first pitch - and the season's over

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nats lost the season in the first two innings with Corbin on the bump. COVID household was probably better than being there

Wolfman21

Nats lost the season in the first two innings with Corbin on the bump. COVID household was probably better than being there

that was a really weird game. Corbin wasn't good, but the defense was atrocious. Hell, balls were falling everywhere on both sides that should have been easy outs. Then fried gets hurt and you've got a bullpen game in the 4th inning. Most of the Braves offensive damage early was due to walks, errors and infield hits, lol