• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Link?

A Coloradan complaining about rich Californians ruining his life? Now I’ve heard everything!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Only a problem when the Padres do it, but its ok when the Yankees and Dodgers and Mets and they all been doing it forever. No shit they have some holes. Fewer holes than you though bitch!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can see that. Same thing happened when we got the Titans.

I think the padres would still be my bottom bitch though. Nashville team #2. They’d be AL almost for sure.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well the group trying to acquire the team is called the Nashville Stars after the old negro league team. I presume that if it was approved.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nashville Stars is cool.

Washington Grays would have been better than the NATINALS. Capital City Go-Go have the best name in the city.

Brick

SMASHVILLE in competition with MLB 2 PDX :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

seriously doe i am enjoying following the ROCKIES with no skin in the game. don't really care if they are good. those games are FUN and my wife is interested in baseball now and will watch with me and ask a bunch of questions about the rules, players, mlb HISTRY etc.

still sad about JOE tho @Travis7401

CJ_24

They'll probably spend millions on some corporate consulting firm that will come up with the dumbest/blandest name possible

Plotty

Tath Meacher
2023 KC Royals: the product in the field will suck great hairy ball sack because our owner is more invested with n building a ballpark downtown.

But damnit, we are the 2015 World Champions! And I won’t let you trogs ever EVERRR FORGET IT!
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk