• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Fuckin Devers signed a $311 million dollar 11 year extension yesterday lol. Machado gonna opt out for sure. He will get $400. Soto will get $500 and so will Ohtani. Does baseball have the biggest contracts now or does the NBA still beat them?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
are baseball contracts fully guaranteed? It astounds me how much more they seem to get than NFL or NBA players even if they play more games

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They are unless they can be terminated for cause like PEDs or they go to prison or something.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well. It's official

Tigers send: Soto and Kody Clemens
Phillies send: INF Nick Maton, OF Matt Vierling and C Donny Sands - so three BUMS

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres sign Nellie Cruz to a 1 year deal. Normally I would love this, but you already have a DH and bat off the bench in Carpenter. Neither of them can play the field very well.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Allegedly had vision issues and had lasik. We see. If he’s not washed up, he can mash for sure.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
That first video is insane, especially coming from a family that has done as much damage to this region as they have.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Tell me what the fuck shifting means, cowards

Like when a 2nd baseman rotates to behind 2nd for some reason?

If it was NCAA, I'm thinking of hitting R1 right to shift defensive line right and L1 left to shift LBs left. Is this no longer allowed with the infield?

Also why is The GR8 DANSBY able to play SS longer than other FAs? Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The SABR stuff got too good with fielding, so teams like the Dodgers started playing first basemen who could hit jacks at second base and would just move them wherever the ball was going to be hit.

To fix the long games, the MEGACORP owners and their puppet Manfred actually decided to take the hit on their bottom line and cut advertisement breaks for the betterment of the game.

Just kidding, they put in a pitch clock that will speed the game up a bit during the innings.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So stupid. So someone like Tatis, if he ends up having a HOF career, won't get in because of his banned substance?