• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait the mets are good ? Can't wait for their 3 game sweep loss in the opening rd

bruin

Orale!

Got a feeling bout this SQUAD. Look at the injuries too. So deep. Feeling it.

Honoring Vinny tomorrow night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The parts of Pissburgh soulless crackers like you go to aren't real Pissburgh. Western PA always gonna be stuck in Yinzer 1978 mode forever no matter how many keyboard kommando chucklefuccs and brainless cuccs move in.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No more Drury at 3rd. Padres just can’t go head to head with the dodgers. Especially without tatis. He’s the only one who seems to produce against them. They just piss down their leg.

CJ_24

Lol @ Reds-Brewers being the MLB on Fox game of the week. Reds-Cubs will also be that field of dreams game in a couple weeks. Woof, who at Fox thought the Cincinnati Reds in August was a good idea?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I think they try to pick teams that are close by so the stadium in the middle of nowhere will have fans.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I haven’t read anything about selecting local teams. They built it, fans will come regardless of teams. STL and Cubs is an iconic historical rivalry though (sort of), so they can throwback right into the era and it looks right.

They should do Dodgers / Giants with the Brooklyn and NY Giants jerseys. Nats (Senators throwbacks) vs an AL East team or the Philadelphia Athletics (both were AL in the early 20th century), Indians/Tigers, etc.

Assuming St. Louis will have St. Louis Browns throwbacks? STL vs Detroit would have been a good one, since they were rivals back then.

The possibilities are endless for this.

CJ_24

Yeah against the White Sox. Yankee fans are nationwide.
There are other nationwide teams. As @Mr. Radpants articulated, the Dodgers are a national team, as are, arguably the Giants. Those two could play there. The Cubs are a national team and have a pretty well-known rivalry with St. Louis.

Cincinnati may have been a national team in the Big Red Machine days. But it's been a dogshit team for almost 30 years. They're so embarrassing that their owner, this season, basically told the fans to go fuck themselves. Gr8 team to spotlight in ur big game. It'd be like the NBA putting the Kings in their prime time Christmas Day game

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Right after he won a World Series.

Seriously, either due to overuse in 2019 or the shortened season in 2020 he completely lost his slider (a top 4 pitch in all of MLB 2019) and lost some velo. He’s never been the same

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Right after he won a World Series.

Seriously, either due to overuse in 2019 or the shortened season in 2020 he completely lost his slider (a top 4 pitch in all of MLB 2019) and lost some velo. He’s never been the same

Not sure about 45 being his favorite number part. It’s a 80-20 reality/parody account.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This doesn't bother me at all. We don't win the 2019 World Series without Corbin. He'll be off the books before we compete again. I just feel back for the guy.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
TAKE MY MONEY WHILE UR THERE. HOOK ME UP COMRADE!!!!

Will let you know if they have anything good. I'm wary after last year's disappointment- apparently MLB is handling the merch for tonight, but the Kernels GM said they would have their own stuff with the logo for sale at the team store starting tomorrow.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Last year looked like some shit you’d see at a carnival in a HEB parking lot in El Paso for a traveling softball league financed and managed by Jose Canseco. That bunnies logo looks hot.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I always try to be a LET'S JUST HAVE FUN goober as a coach, but man it is frustrating when you get volunteers like that.

I need more Intel on the OP's TV setup. Is there a lamp behind it?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Derek Jeter will join Alex Rodriguez and Yankees announcer Michael Kay on ESPN's "KayRod Cast" during this Sunday’s matchup between the Red Sox and Yankees at Fenway Park.

stewie-gun.gif