• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Because I questioned the direction of youth baseball, noted jersey enthusiast @BearDownUofA claimed I never lettered in a sport. This was close to the dementia rantings from Uncle June who claimed Tony Soprano never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

The other day you said it! And when I was a kid you told the girl cousins the same thing. It was very hurtful.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah it’s on Bally sports here which is why it’s blacked out. Still stupid. I watched once the padres started getting blown out.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah it’s on Bally sports here which is why it’s blacked out. Still stupid. I watched once the padres started getting blown out.

Genuinely difficult to let the Tigers score 6 runs let alone 12

CJ_24

The Brewers shit offense is awesome at wasting really good pitching performances from their starters

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Because I questioned the direction of youth baseball, noted jersey enthusiast @BearDownUofA claimed I never lettered in a sport. This was close to the dementia rantings from Uncle June who claimed Tony Soprano never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
Have you seriously never heard of the youth football coaching legend known as the Three-Year Letterman? He has so many championship rings that he often struggles to open doors and he still gets standing ovations every time he goes to a high school football game.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
tenor.gif

Bruce Wayne

Arenado and Goldschmidt can’t play in Toronto because they arent vaccinated lol

After all of the information we have now; are people still shaming those who chose not to get the vaccine that doesn’t prevent the acquisition or the spread of the virus. Why is the vaccine required is the question.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Damn. Brutal. Hope he’s ok.

Where are all the trade rumors?? It’s only a few days away. Soto? Ohtani?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Travis can read this in a few days, from CBS Sports

The Rockies are the most incompetently run organization in Major League Baseball, and that starts with ownership. On the one hand, it's refreshing. Front-office homogeneity these days can make for dullness, but the Rockies occasionally spice things up with some pre-Enlightenment decision-making. They are to be thanked for that, at least if you're not a Rockies fan. On the other hand, they're not likely to do what they should, which is trade everything they can and start over. We'll call them sellers, but they'll almost certainly do nothing.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You probably right, but it just depends on what it is. If they could trade Cronenworth, Gore and Abrams and get them to take Hosmer or something, too, I say do it. But if they are asking for more top prospects in addition, like Hassell, then yeah it’s probably not worth it.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You probably right, but it just depends on what it is. If they could trade Cronenworth, Gore and Abrams and get them to take Hosmer or something, too, I say do it. But if they are asking for more top prospects in addition, like Hassell, then yeah it’s probably not worth it.

It would likely cost you Gore Abrams Hassell and James Wood plus two more.