• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I loved Griffey as a kid. Wore 24 like every other kid my age. He actually played a game at my hs. Awesome player.

I just have trouble accepting he was the ONE guy in the steroid era that didn't take them. That's like claiming yours is the one school that isn't giving kids McDonald's bags full of money. Maybe they're not. But they probably are.

Palmiero lied directly to Congress about steroid use. People lie.

If he did use roids would you expect him to freely admit it and tarnish his legacy?

Ain't u AARP age like me?

Frank Thomas says "hello, would you like some Nugenix" to ur "one guy from the steroid era that didn't take them". He and Shawn "Hebrew Hammer" Green are two guys about steroid suspicion.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just have trouble accepting he was the ONE guy in the steroid era that didn't take them. That's like claiming yours is the one school that isn't giving kids McDonald's bags full of money. Maybe they're not. But they probably are.

Certainly devalues north Carolina education. I don't think you can apply it broad brush.

3Ts089F.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So curious to see what sort of trade package teams put together for him and where he ends up. I'd try to work some sort of multi team deal so I could get 3-4 really good young MLB ready players.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean the damn Rays could trade for him and use him for two seasons and then trade him away for prospects. They have enough young stud prospects to get it done. Then reload with even more in 2 years when you deal him.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The Nats should shut up and color until the team is sold. They ruined the ASG for Soto and for fans. They should not trade Soto ahead of a damn sale.

bruin

Bonds is the greatest baseball player of all time. Guy could have retired in 1994 and followed Phish and been a Hall of Famer but wanted to send a message when the cuccs, bums, and chucklefuccs started sucking off those two mediocre roidheads MacDyer and "No Comprende" Sosa in '98. Just wish he had won a WS to really twist the knife to the bums keeping him out of the Hall of GOATs.

Saw Bonds hit 2 off Post steroids Kevin Brown on opening day when I was in jr high. It was awesome

Wolfman21

Ohtani had only thrown 71 pitches in 6 scoreless innings with 11 strikeouts and only 1 hit allowed against the Braves tonight. Then he gave up a walk, homer, single, single, single, homer in the 7th.