• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who is the JOEY FRANCHISE of baseball? Probably no one since UNWRITTEN RULES lovers lose their minds any time anyone has fun, but if they exist, you should root for their team

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Who is the JOEY FRANCHISE of baseball? Probably no one since UNWRITTEN RULES lovers lose their minds any time anyone has fun, but if they exist, you should root for their team

wat. Most exciting group of young players since the 90s. Shohei Trout Soto Albies Acuna Julio Lindor Tim Anderson and half the White Sox. Just off the top of my head

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
FUN teams outside of the NL Central:
NL: Mets Braves Padres Marlins Giants (maybe, more of a GM how do they do it thing)
AL: Jays ChiSox Angels Mariners

I exclude teams that are supposed to win (NYY LAD BOS etc). Giants are almost in that camp but they do it through innovation. Mets basically in that camp except for the fumbling history.

ChiSox are the most FUN to me in a lot of ways but LaRussa is at the helm and he is the least FUN so it’s a quandary

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Umm

5ab3a9a373bc8959494cc1bd32ef1fdc.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is beyond embarrassing

6 games, 8 runs, 2 shutout losses (which were back to back).

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
most of the team is under the mendoza lol. If I was on that pitching staff I'd mutiny.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No hitter for the Angels. Rookie pitcher. Is this team really this good?

Also Rendon hit a HR left handed off a position player.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Awful uniforms and stadium tho
Really hoping they move to Nashville.

Been missing the Padres updates from Paw this year, what’s up
I'm still watching the games, well as much of them as I can. I fall asleep by the 5th or 6th on the west coast games, but I guess I just haven't posted about them as often. This thread was dead af the last 2 years, but looks like we have more baseball fans now!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres moving Gore and Martinez to the bullpen to finish up Snell and Clevinger’s starts. Could really be a genius move skipping the bullpen almost entirely for 2/5 days.