• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FZKx44mWIAMJEIR

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
1998 padr
Best lineup Padres had since Gwynn, Sheffield, and Ted Williams

ma'thoughts- the only clear advantage the 1998 team has is Greg Vaughn over Profar. The other advantage of 1998 was that the team was on fire most of the summer, every single game was a huge tailgate at the Q, even midweek, and I had just turned 21. Would typically get to the parking lot at 4pm, then tailgate for 4 hours. It was pretty much heaven...

Position1998 Padres2022 PadresAdvantage
CRamon HernandezAlfaro/NolaPush?
1BWally JoynerMyers/BellPush?
2BQuilvio VerasCrone2022
3BKen CaminitiMachado2022
SSChris GomezTatis2022, lol
LFGreg VaughnProfar1998
CFSteve FinleyGrisham1998?
RFTony GwynnSoto1998?
SPKevin Brown and mostly bumsDarvish, Clev, Snell, etc2022
RP/CloserTrevor Hoffman and mostly bumsHeder and slightly fewer bums2022?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
in the inane world of Philly sports twitter, that is a particularly pointless take

CJ_24

The Giants' traditional home uniforms are classics. Y they gotta go and fuck up a good thing with these neon-orange G uniforms

CJ_24

Twitter is a cesspool. But, one thing it does really well, is that when someone retires, is inducted into a hall of fame, passes away, or something of the sort, people share their favorite random clips/stories from that person's life. We get to experience, often for the first time, various showcases of what made that person so good at what they do.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He also called Montana to Clark. We don’t have these guys anymore. Think anyone will fawn over Joe Buck or Jim Nantz?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I’m not sure what time petco gates open, but there are 20-30 people at every entrance and the game starts in 3+ hours

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
4 pitch walk followed by a laser by Manny. Damn this is going to be fun to watch. Hurry up El Niño.

CJ_24

Reely feels like the Brewers front office sucked the life out of this team at the trade deadline. Woof

CJ_24

Who would have thought trading one of your better pitching prospects for a 36 year old ex con with a career era of almost 3 and a half was a bad idea. Yeah, who could have seen that coming

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was at PNC Park in I think 2009 and there was a country concert after (in very blue and very not southern PGH). Men were showing up in wife beaters, calf length black mesh shorts (@mackzills) and socks with slides.