• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I think this Nationals team is the worst MLB team I've ever seen. They have as many losses as the Reds.

This team is WAY worse than the Natinals era. I can prove it with both eyeball tests and winning percentage.
  1. They are the worst fielding team I've ever watched. They had back-to-back games with two error plays! And one of those two error plays came in an inning with another error! In that same game, the 9-slot hitter (Robles) got picked off of first right as the lineup turned over. And their cleanup hitter struck out with the bases loaded. This is all from a portion of one game that I actually listened to (radio). I can only take so much bros. That said I'll be at a game next week.
  2. With winning percentage just back it up to include from the TDL on last year... everyone forgets to do that. We are as bad as we have looked this year, it is not an aberration.
This is not a 1-2 year reset, it's a full-blown 5-7 year rebuild. Worst team in the league with a bottom 10 farm. And they just put an idiotic 16-team draft lottery (Thank YOU Dermott McAstros and Orioles!).

Lerners need to sell the team and they need to throw $500M at Soto ASAP. If they let Soto walk, they'll have three former Nat future HOFers bumping around the league in different jerseys (Soto, Harper, and Scherzer).

DC is the 9th ranked sports market. How hard is it to be a major market team in a major market?

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

I think this Nationals team is the worst MLB team I've ever seen. They have as many losses as the Reds.

This team is WAY worse than the Natinals era. I can prove it with both eyeball tests and winning percentage.
  1. They are the worst fielding team I've ever watched. They had back-to-back games with two error plays! And one of those two error plays came in an inning with another error! In that same game, the 9-slot hitter (Robles) got picked off of first right as the lineup turned over. And their cleanup hitter struck out with the bases loaded. This is all from a portion of one game that I actually listened to (radio). I can only take so much bros. That said I'll be at a game next week.
  2. With winning percentage just back it up to include from the TDL on last year... everyone forgets to do that. We are as bad as we have looked this year, it is not an aberration.
This is not a 1-2 year reset, it's a full-blown 5-7 year rebuild. Worst team in the league with a bottom 10 farm. And they just put an idiotic 16-team draft lottery (Thank YOU Dermott McAstros and Orioles!).

Lerners need to sell the team and they need to throw $500M at Soto ASAP. If they let Soto walk, they'll have three former Nat future HOFers bumping around the league in different jerseys (Soto, Harper, and Scherzer).

DC is the 9th ranked sports market. How hard is it to be a major market team in a major market?

How dare you leave Trea off that list. It will get worse because there’s no way they keep Soto. At least when he goes to the Jays we don’t have to watch him come to town and shuffle around the batters box 30 times a year.

We took the boys to the game Sunday and this was the feeling midway through the 5th

9bf2420b3f37c061e675a4fcca7d576a.jpeg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
? Seeing that nowhere
MLB Tonight had Pedro and a former GM on last night and they talked about it for about 20 minutes. Said Castillo from the Reds and Snell should be the Mets top 2 targets.

Padres rotation is fine without Snell and if they can dump that payroll they should.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure I could get 39 straight strikes if I pitched underhand too

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres are winning so many close ones. If they can get Tatis back healthy and get their offense going, they are going to have a good season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
MLB Tonight had Pedro and a former GM on last night and they talked about it for about 20 minutes. Said Castillo from the Reds and Snell should be the Mets top 2 targets.

Padres rotation is fine without Snell and if they can dump that payroll they should.
Snell is kind of garbage, but he seems like a good clubhouse guy. The Padres can use that pitching depth too. Someone is always injured. I wouldn’t mind if they moved him but his value has got to be pretty low right now.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bartolo would probably make the Tigers better. As a DH.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He seems like a really good player and nice guy but it’s the idiots Tom bout him that make it hard to root for him now.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Did the Phils only win one game in the four game series? Yes.

Is their one win over the Dodgers LOL worthy? Also, yes.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't want to explain the Josh Donaldson/Tim Anderson situation, but if anyone saw it, what are your thoughts? Think it had racial undertones? I know Donaldson is a dick, but I can't believe he meant it in a racist way.

Brick

I don't want to explain the Josh Donaldson/Tim Anderson situation, but if anyone saw it, what are your thoughts? Think it had racial undertones? I know Donaldson is a dick, but I can't believe he meant it in a racist way.
i dunno it a pretty easy google search

Born in Pensacola, Florida
Attended Auburn
Donaldson is a fan of the History channel series Vikings, and in January 2016, it was announced that he would have a guest appearance in the fourth season of the show as "Hoskuld".

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe but I read that Anderson called hisself today's Jackie Robinson so I'm not sure what the rules are here.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

White Guys Talk in Circles is a different thread