• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Wolfman21

So michael conforto turned down an 18+ million dollar qualifying offer from the Mets this past offseason. Hes remained unsigned and has now had season ending shoulder surgery. Yikes

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The Rockies are good again!

Jk this was mostly a lucky win in the second game of the doubleheader. 3 runs on 3 hits with the 2 run homer making CHUCK the hereo of the day

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Phillies strategy is literally to score runs in a bandbox, score more than zero runs you bunch of babbies

Only thing more tiring than bad umpires is a billion [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] threads about umpires being bad

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yikes the Rockies are bad again. Some fella named Miguel got his 3,000th hit (and 3001) and some guy named Torkelson hit a 3 run homer. I just don’t understand why a Torkelson is playing for Detroit instead of in borg with @Orlando

This one had me opening the schedule to figure out what day it is in Travis Land

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It’s a triple header for me as I moved forward to the 24th and Connor Joe extends his MILES blessings to an 11 game hitting streak!

CHUCK is smacking the ball around today as well! 4 hits!

8 runs with 2 out runs in this game! I’m headed to the bottom of the 9th with the Rockies leading 6-2!

Can Carlos Estevez seal the deal?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rockies win! And take 2/3 on the road against Detroit!

Rockies are 10-5 on CURRENT_DAY-0 and are headed off to play the Phillies! I will listen tomorrow in Travis land

Thepro_23

I read the entire Bauer lawsuit. It’s wild, but I think he’s innocent. She did some sketchy shit. They manipulated photographs, lied about medical records (and perhaps falsified them), deleted key texts and refused to provide those in discovery. She has multiple texts about going to Europe on the $$ she’s about to earn before the alleged incident. A lot of what was reported was falsified by her side. And she was bragging about all of to her AA sponsor, oddly enough.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Mets are still such babies. It's obviously lack of sticky stuff, weird balls, and cold weather. No one is throwing at you bro