• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Michigan @ Notre Dame - 7:30 ET, NBC

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
82119-John-Belushi-drinks-a-fifth-gi-oXFs.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Let me recommend coors summer brew

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I live about 5 miles away from the Coors brewery, so I basically have to like Coors.

I actually don't hate Coors Light. Although all light beers are basically the same.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
We have a couple of artillery pieces backing up Gardner. They are a true frosh and a bad sophomore, though, so we won't see them this season unless Michigan is really desperate.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Elvis Grbac da gawd

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Name a good NFL QB from Michigan outside of Brady (who didn't even start half the time)

Debate me, skeleton

Brady started over 20 games at Michigan. Yeah, he didn't play his first two years. Look, it's okay that you weren't around in the 90s, but don't say stupid things about things that happened in the 90s.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Brady started over 20 games at Michigan. Yeah, he didn't play his first two years. Look, it's okay that you weren't around in the 90s, but don't say stupid things about things that happened in the 90s.

Hm, seems like goblue just confirmed that he split time with Cowboys MVP Drew Henson but okay

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yep, that's it. There is no such thing as a Quarterback U

Nice attempt at trolling tho

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
...wat

"good NFL QBs"

Your point about Brady not even being 2nd team B1G solidifies my point. Michigan wasn't producing shit

HMMM… Let's review your original post...

When was Michigan turning out good QBs?

Michigan literally had almost 20 years of QBs going to the NFL. Having even one good NFL QB is extremely rare. Except they have one all-time QB, one pretty good QB in Harbaugh, a couple of serviceable ones (Griese, Grbac), and a bunch of backups. So Michigan hasn't produced a good NFL QB since 2000? What other schools have? Like 10 of them?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My post was about NFL QBs dawg. Congrats on churning out Brian Griese and Drew Henson

Brick

Gardner still has under 100 yards and 0 points in the 3q, you say?

Who gets canned first after miracle first season hangover faster? Hoke or muschamp?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
My post was about NFL QBs dawg. Congrats on churning out Brian Griese and Drew Henson

No it wasn't. Sorry I can't read your mind. You'd have to actually write that for me to understand that.

You started by saying good QBs, then moved to good NFL QBs, and the finally said there is no such thing as quarterback U. So you basically talked out of your ass and then moved the goalposts. Congrats. Don't say stupid shit like that, and you won't get called on it. Or just quietly leave the thread when you say something stupid next time.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Gardner still has under 100 yards and 0 points in the 3q, you say?

Who gets canned first after miracle first season hangover faster? Hoke or muschamp?

I mean, who else is Michigan going to hire? Harbaugh? Hoke was the only guy who would take the job last time around basically.

Believe it or not, Hoke has stabilized the program. The program was an epic disaster under DickRod. Take a look at the seniors on the team. There's like 10 of them. We have two juniors on the OL (one is a walk on). Rest are underclassmen.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
You say that like there is a "good" Gardner. :laughing:

Yeah, he was sure terrible against Notre Dame and OSU last year. He was the only reason we beat ND last year, and he was the only reason the OSU game was even close.