• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Major League Soccer Thread

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
a99ab7b2d7d272c5eddb5029ee072e7e.jpg

What is this?

That looks like something my kid's 5th grade class would come up with.

Snorky's Shame

Charlotte becomes franchise number 30 tomorrow.

For $325 million. Hearing the name will probably be Charlotte Town FC and they’ll start in 2021.

I really thought they would get MLB and Raleigh MLS. MLB has to get to 32 teams (I hate interleague every day) but there isn’t a market out there that I would say is a no-brainer for MLB.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Snorky's Shame

Really weird they went with that name considering the divide between St. Louis City and St. Louis County. That divide has helped cause St. Louis’ economic decline over the past 75 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snorky's Shame

I don’t know where to put this but I know we have some Total Soccer Show listeners here.

This is one of the first podcasts I listened to and still one of the best. Cancer sucks.

Reactions: NML

GTfan27

I used to be so excited about MLS. Now Atlanta United has just gotten so terribly bad. I guess it just took them a little longer to realize what city they were playing in

Snorky's Shame

Can’t be disappointed if you have no expectations.

That’s all I’m going to say.

Remember when D.C. United, LA Galaxy and Chicago were the gold standard in MLS? Now they’re just relics from the past.

Nothing against them, but I don’t want to see another Seattle-Toronto final.

Snorky's Shame

I’ve honestly never seen a keeper get sent off during a PK shootout.

And now a field player has to play keeper for the rest of the shootout. This is one wild game.