• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 same ole shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Someone was punting from the other team's 40 on 4th and 1. Seems pretty realistic to me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Apparently it has a 64 on metacritic? Like they totally mailed it in this year lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
are these bugs happening at a serious rate? this is amazing

I’ve only had one bug where I ran a jet pass and the snap or pass proceeded to fly backwards 30 yards over my head. I guess it was the pass because it didn’t give me a safety? But I usually don’t get bugs in these games outside of the typical EA stuff where a guy stumbles “forward” for -3 yards

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Every time I get that part of me that yearns for a new NCAA game I have the sinking realization that ofc EA is going to do it so we'd get some NCAA ultimate team hellhole as the main focus with garbo gameplay.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You think anyone cares? You think the mongoloids who only play this and Trog of Duty care?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200903005635/en/EA-SPORTS-Madden-NFL-21-Sees-Strong

As millions of fans across the globe are gearing up for the return of the NFL next week, EA SPORTS Madden NFL 21 is where football fans have come to play and express their excitement for the season’s start. Madden NFL 20 was a record-setting year that saw more unique players and engagement than ever before in Madden NFL franchise history. Now, Madden NFL 21 continues that momentum with sell-through up nearly 20 percent year-over-year in its first week.

Those guys who only play 1 game a year and it's a sports game are legit morons. There's a good reason this is still so funny

worst2first

I realize it's a lot harder to animate 22 football players than 10 baseball players but the improvements to MLB:TS compared to the lack of substantive improvements in Madden is pretty shocking.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We're just lucky that Sony has more professional pride. I guarantee you there's meetings at EA every year about how little they can change to Madden and get away with lol

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Classic EA, their new patch really is way worse... and the main bugs are still there! To "fix" the overpowered passing, your WRs now just play volleyball, lol. The BALL PHYZICS make it look like a beach ball, when they bat it up into the air.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ha ha, I saw probably a dozen less spectacular versions of that in 3 games last night. Each led to a pick or a dropped pick. WR beach balls it up and the defender makes a pick. It definitely sends it to some defender EA chooses too. The effect is like your WR setting the ball for the defender in volleyball, lol. I really enjoyed the new volleyball minigame, all things considered. One time my WR SET the ball for my opponent's FS, who then SET it again! My TE came down with it in the end zone!

Throwing was too easy before, now you have to really calculate the risk that your WR will simply play another sport, thrusting you into the beach volleyball mini game!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
There's also some disconnect glitch where you set your cell phone up as a wireless hot spot and then call the number and you disconnect and get the win (or something to this effect I didn't have the vaccinations required to go this deep, lets ask @GR8 2 B FL G8R ). Anyway, it's fucking up the WEEKEND LEAGUE/E-Sports side of things because all the glitchers are winning the tourney spots, lol.

Oh EA is going back to RUN COMMIT and PASS COMMIT shit, and increasing the power of them!