• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 same ole shit

guardman23

One can only hope for the end of run commit , better zone coverage where I can user the d line, better gap control against the run from line backers, under center run plays that work maybe add seasons to online ranked like FIFA, Gameplay reveal Thursday

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If you rub a dog's nose in shit long enough, eventually he learns

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Just got spanked 55-0 by a guy that spammed three plays:
Ace Inside Cross (Mesh Dig concept), Ace Corners (Smash), and Bunch Cross (Slot cross). I called the coverages to counter it - no luck. Dude ran no huddle and went for it on fourth down up. 49-0 in the 4th.

*sigh* I should probably quit playing this and spend my time watching real games because this shit is closer to intramural flag football than pee wee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAR201166

Wait an see if 17 delivers what they say there going to before you can it I haven't played in a while only really feel like it on the weekends an Rory an Gta have been my games

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
When you coming back to ARMA?

Office got setup literally last week. Problem is my turtle beaches didn't survive the move. #RIP

What are y'all playing these days? I can get a mic probably today and play tomorrow.

JAR201166

I just watched two drives from Kia's YouTube channel. Same old shit. Problems with rub routes and some other buggy plays not fixed.

No pass rush either I'll wait till February when it's in the vault

ZackMills

Have mercy
Office got setup literally last week. Problem is my turtle beaches didn't survive the move. #RIP

What are y'all playing these days? I can get a mic probably today and play tomorrow.

I'll be on tonight and tomorrow. Check out the first post in the Exile Discussion thread.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Completely "revolutionized" run game isn't. All they did was add the receiver button popups for runs.

Run defense and gap responsibilities are eh. Saw many runs where contain defenders would run into teammates trying to play the ball rather than set the edge.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
New zone D does appear correct. That is a nice plus.

Toss has been nerfed. Still pops for a big gain every now and again.

FB Dive is still OP, but it's a 250 GROWN MAN running down the field. So...

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
POP != RPO
The pop pass is basically a packaged play consisting of a deep route and screen with a run fake added in. You typically read a safety to determine which throw to make.

An RPO involves reading a key to determine run or pass and sometimes keep. It's a triple option of sorts.

fonzilla

If anyone wants to pkay on PS4 let me know... Game is good minus a couple glitches

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

Yeah, I'm enjoying the game as well. I think I'm going to drop the game speed to slow and use some sliders on OS, but I've actually been able to play half a season so far with default All-Pro sliders.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'm finding run blocking to be pretty terrible on All-Madden. All other things even, defense blows up most rub plays.

JAR201166

Defense is really nice besides the pass rush as always an run fits need work offense I just screen people to death an hit a deep ball every now an then the motion swing play is like a toss out of the gun I give this game a 7.5/10 better than the last 3 but still not up to 2k standards oh and I absolutely hate the kick meeter

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Defense is really nice besides the pass rush as always an run fits need work offense I just screen people to death an hit a deep ball every now an then the motion swing play is like a toss out of the gun I give this game a 7.5/10 better than the last 3 but still not up to 2k standards oh and I absolutely hate the kick meeter

Kick meter is a godsend for those who remember the early 00s. The meter was always that way until the PS3/360.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
So far my main beefs are that the run blocking is really bad and punts are a pain to get right but overall it's a bit better than the past couple of years. I did get a good laugh at the intro game with Goff as a potential ROY.

JAR201166

So far my main beefs are that the run blocking is really bad and punts are a pain to get right but overall it's a bit better than the past couple of years. I did get a good laugh at the intro game with Goff as a potential ROY.
You gotta figure out how to hit outside runs to open the inside dude

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
yeah. My kid has a football game tomorrow. I am free all weekend.. They run the Flexbone.. Its pretty fun to watch

That's what I played in. Always fun for kids that age. Everyone gets the ball.

fonzilla

That's what I played in. Always fun for kids that age. Everyone gets the ball.

Only thing they don't do enough QB leads or sweeps for my taste but they pass about 40% of the time.

JAR201166

Why the fuck is the run blocking so busted? Jesus its terrible. 3 guys in the backfield on every run
Run the jet screens for run plays lol I can hit a outside zone every now an then or a quick pitch but for inside runs the fullback dive is the only thing that works decently