• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 same ole shit

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
sNS0BER.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
looks like one of those tennis players whose main arm is twice the size of the weaker one lol

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Honestly the game is FUN right now... low bar I know

Yall probably don't know about it but they ruined the game more with these NBA Jam On Fire abilities. Normally, you would activate this by doing some heroic act like scoring 3 TDs and rushing for 300 yds. So it was not originally intended to happen often. That changed in MUT. Certain players like Derrick Henry can even start the game on fire so they can't be tackled. At this point in the game cycle, those players aren't available, so they haven't broken the game just yet. When they do, I will uninstall.

Wolfman21

Couldn't care less about Madden. I just know my excitement for another college football game is dampened by knowing these shit for brains are developing it

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Is that CFB game ever coming out?
I don’t know why they just won’t put randomized players on each team, and then let you edit the rosters. Then you don’t have to worry about paying players at all for their likeness.