• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 League

bluejay13

I'm in-i want Chicago

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Sounds good! One of my old college buddies will be in it with us. I will get him on nutopia for scheduling purposes. Know any others? We are thinking about a fantasy draft. Lastly...
Lol where the hell have you been man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Too busy for NCAA, but I want to try one madden league for now and see how it goes

No problem man! Do you have any issues with a fantasy draft? My buddy is pushing for it but I will get him on here by tonight so we can start the discussion

SandS2910

No problem man! Do you have any issues with a fantasy draft? My buddy is pushing for it but I will get him on here by tonight so we can start the discussion

That's fine. Actually gives me a shot cuz Chicago sucks on this game

JAR201166

Lol I may not even get to play if I get moved to 2nd shift though I'll know by the middle of the week

DJ Michael

I propose we all join the same division, to maximize user games. Or two users join the same division in the afc, and two users join the same division in the nfc. Thoughts?

bluejay13

I propose we all join the same division, to maximize user games. Or two users join the same division in the afc, and two users join the same division in the nfc. Thoughts?

Let's all be in the same division. I guess the NFC north and Sands gets the bears

DJ Michael

I'll be whoever you guys don't wanna be. I'm planning on everyone being an owner to have more control over the team.

DJ Michael

Draft is at 10 cst. If 3/4 users are present, we will manually draft. If less than 3/4, draft will done randomly.

bluejay13

As far as rules go we will ban run commit at the moment. We can add rules as we go since it's a new game. Just play sim and

bluejay13

The draft was at 10am. We will stay on the standard all-madden sliders for now. Let me know when you guys get your games done.