• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 16 League

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Anyone insterested? Xbone with sim-style play similar to the NCAA OD's.

My brother bought the game today, so I figured it was as good of a time as any to start. Advances will be every few days.

Make suggestions for the division, and we'll start once two other folks join in.

Schauwn

Been wanting to play PSU for some time as he's one of the better strategy minds around here. That would get us up to five users. Compared to OD's in NCAA, what are the restrictions in league play (max users, settings, etc.)?

I dont know anything about online leagues with Madden, I barely understand how to play Madden as it is. Learning the ins and outs of Madden as I go along....

PSUEagle

Been wanting to play PSU for some time as he's one of the better strategy minds around here. That would get us up to five users. Compared to OD's in NCAA, what are the restrictions in league play (max users, settings, etc.)?

GT on PS4 is FermentedOnion.

Hit me up on either platform, although I'm on my 360 more frequently FWIW.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Alright, the league has started. Search for "Nutopia AFC West" in connected franchise. Password is "howbabby".

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
You trolled that dude all game lol telling him what to do an what you did an still beatin him

It was actually my brother. I've been teaching him here and there. He has his moments where he's very good, then he has games like tonight where he just blows. Gotta give it to him for sticking to his gameplan though.

@bluejay13 Try to have your game done by Thursday if possible.

bluejay13

It was actually my brother. I've been teaching him here and there. He has his moments where he's very good, then he has games like tonight where he just blows. Gotta give it to him for sticking to his gameplan though.

@bluejay13 Try to have your game done by Thursday if possible.

Sorry for the delay, my birthday was yesterday and I've been busy. I might actually drop this league or time constraints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Passively keep me in the league though because I've just had a busy schedule lately and haven't been able to play. I should be back to normal soon but sim my games in the mean time

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Passively keep me in the league though because I've just had a busy schedule lately and haven't been able to play. I should be back to normal soon but sim my games in the mean time

Autopilot engaged. Just let me know when you're back.

guardman23

I've just finally moved my xboxone to hard wire my internet haven't had any problems so far if anyone still has Madden 15 an wants to play let me know