• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 15 is the Best Game Ever Made

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Looks like EA nailed it again...

This is the same guy that throws a chair into the TV when someone gets dogs in CoD. LMAO at some of these people who Saban Sperge over a video game. I can understand the occasional "Fuck!", but damn, dude. Chill.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lost my first game because I also couldn't stop the other guy and he trapped me with a short possession to end the half and then clock controlled me in the 2nd. I was impressed.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Draft Champions is kind of a fun mode. Gives you some of the appeal of a fantasy team without having to dive into the full sperge lord mode of MUT. I ended up with Randall Cunningham as my legend on one of my teams and instantly changed my gameplan. Run around like an asshole mode, engage! Now I have 4 plays. Verticals, Stick, Trap, and PA boot/asshole.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I wouldn't sully my PS4 with a game like this. XBONE is for Madden and trogs of duty only and I keep it locked away in the crawl space. I go in there for two reasons, to play trog games or to masturbate furiously whole closing a belt around my neck tighter and tighter.

Anyway, my Madden days are apparently over because the game now freezes every time it tries to connect to my profile or EA's servers.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I looked it up and all I had to do was power cycle the XBONE for an extra 10 seconds or something. This meant I had to pay homage to the crotch of that mongoloid with the bleached hair from the NYG again.

I lost with my Randall Cunningham team on the last play of the game in the finals. I threw a pick in the end zone (went to the well one too many times) on an attempted AGGRESSIVE catch with Andre Johnson. Randall Cunningham averaged 70 yards rushing per game, just rolling out on bootlegs. My RB, Jonathon Stewart averaged 100 yards a game rushing because the user players would shit their pants so hard about a possible play fake boot that Stewart ran free, lol.

Did my next draft challenge and picked NE CORCH playbook and my QB is Phillip Rivers and my legend is Herman Moore. I also picked Julius Thomas and TY Hilton. High passes to Herman Moore and Julius with TY Hilton running underneath routes. LAWD that's going to be frustrating for my next opponent.

Soonerfan09

I've actually been enjoying Draft Champions too. My best team was a 3-4 defense with legend Ty Law and Richard Sherman at CB, mid 80s safeties, one safety in the 80s, one was a 73, a decent MLB and OLB, and a good D tackle. On offense, I had Stafford at QB, Calvin Johnson and Ted Ginn (84 ovr I believe), with all 80's O-line. I think that was my very first draft. I lost a close game in the finals, but I can't remember how the game went. Haven't been to the finals since.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fifa has something like it, but Kella hated it? The good news is in the Madden version you only get one try at a team so you don't have pubers sitting there all fucking day trying to hit the jackpot.

Herman Moore is a nice player, 2 victories down and 2 games left to go.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm a draft CHAMPION!!! In only my 3rd try (compare that to one FUT tourney win in hundreds of tries, lol). Had a scare in the semi finals when I threw a pick at the 1 yard line when I was down 3 with 2 minutes left. Fortunately I engaged eight (@GR8 2 B FL G8R ) and tackled the fucker trying to run that unstoppable strong close sweep play for a safety. Then I trolled down the field and kicked a field goal with no time left.

Won the Shampionship in blowout fashion thanks to the GAWD Herman Moore. My poor opponent couldn't even fathom that level of AGGRESSIVE CATCH. I know they are going to tone it down and that makes me sad because I'm hate-fucking this game and I love broke dick stuff like that one handed catch animation.

CHAMPION!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You need to do another amazon review. I can't believe (or can I?) this game is still so hilariously broken.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

If you get 10 draft badges you unlock two elite in MUT

I got Deandre Levy (probably a Jewish Princess of the Levite tribe) and Maurkice Pouncey (go gata #freehernandez)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't even understand the meaning of the words. Nor do I understand why fucking Tyrod Taylor is rated 85 OVR?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't understand elites or why they would be better than the foreskin destroyer. If anyone would understand how Tebow is worth infinitely more than Tyrod Taylor, it should be g8r. 10 badges for 2 "Elite" players (my "Elite" player I drew in my championship pack was some 80 ovr TE I'd never heard of) vs 100 for Tebow. TEBOW is the obvious choice, especially since I can no longer use him in the normal game, lol.

PSUEagle

I gotcha: I don't understand MUT/Draft Chamipons stuff at all. Fantasy football and its derivatives are dumb IMO.

Sorry for ur lots RE: Tebow

Soonerfan09

I gotcha: I don't understand MUT/Draft Chamipons stuff at all. Fantasy football and its derivatives are dumb IMO.

Sorry for ur lots RE: Tebow
Draft Champions is a good time waster until the patch drops so I can start my franchise. Got Cunningham as a legend on my last draft and a 93 ovr DT legend. Bout to do work tonight.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Resist the urge to play straight, embrace running around like an asshole with Cunningham because it is hilarious. I drew a playbook with no option plays when using him, which sucked, but I'd just call a 5 wide play... drop back and wait a few seconds then run up the middle for 15 yards.

Soonerfan09

Resist the urge to play straight, embrace running around like an asshole with Cunningham because it is hilarious. I drew a playbook with no option plays when using him, which sucked, but I'd just call a 5 wide play... drop back and wait a few seconds then run up the middle for 15 yards.
I got Bellicheck's playbook. Game over.

Soonerfan09

The draft before I had 85ovr (89 speed) Tyrod Taylor with Denver's PB. I had Eddie Lacy, but took Terrel Davis as my legend, and Lacy disappeared. What could have been... :/

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I hate all of NE's ham-fisted pass plays. Takes me too long to locate stick, slants flats, and verticals... which is all I want to run. I like playbooks with less passing fluff and more running concepts.

I also hate how several of the formations are just package subs of others.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there a shotgun 4 wide play with 2 inside curls and 2 streaks? I wouldn't run any other pass play.

PSUEagle

You try Minnesota?

i think the Philly PB is actually the most accurate of all of the ones they made: it's very streamlined. Miami is a decent alternative if you want to use more bunch/stack sets while still going primarily from shotgun.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Is there a shotgun 4 wide play with 2 inside curls and 2 streaks? I wouldn't run any other pass play.

I audible one of the 4 verts to a slant. So it is 3 verts and a slant. Against man with 2 safeties deep or Cover 4 I throw the slant route. Against Cover 1 or Cover 0 or any other zone I throw one of the vertical routes.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You try Minnesota?

i think the Philly PB is actually the most accurate of all of the ones they made: it's very streamlined. Miami is a decent alternative if you want to use more bunch/stack sets while still going primarily from shotgun.

I have not tried Minnesota. Denver and Tampa are my two favorites so far.

I don't like bunch/stack formations either, I like spread out formations so I can see my reads easier because I'm a mong.

PSUEagle

@Travis7401

I think you might like that book: it's basically spread with some heavy sets underneath the center to change things up. It's also not compression heavy, which suits you better than me.

I'm already so bored with this game in a lot of ways that I haven't touched my PS4 in over a week.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol, that's so great. I had my MLB warp about 8 yards to pick off a route he had no business even near. I was just sitting there with :trollface:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I don't understand elites or why they would be better than the foreskin destroyer. If anyone would understand how Tebow is worth infinitely more than Tyrod Taylor, it should be g8r. 10 badges for 2 "Elite" players (my "Elite" player I drew in my championship pack was some 80 ovr TE I'd never heard of) vs 100 for Tebow. TEBOW is the obvious choice, especially since I can no longer use him in the normal game, lol.
Alright stop collaborate and listen

Tebow is gr8 but how the fuck long do you think it takes to win 80 to 100 games of Draft Champs? TyGod Taylor is someone who was selling lower than his true equilibrium price this weekend because his supply exceeded his demand. He was a special preseason hero card or some shit because he beat out FSU bust EJ Manuel, who will not be their last qb bust in a long line that includes Christian Ponder and Charlie Ward. TyGod has 89 speed and this alone will make him valuable in coming weeks when he is long removed from packs. I think he is a good bandaid for now, and you can hope for a little ROI. I feel like it may all be moot point as you ignore mut and go full autismo in draft champs for 100 games until you unlock Tebow.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
20 minutes per game and I win at an 80% rate = 41.66 (repeating, of course) hours. But then you have to consider the Xbone crashes. A mere 50 hours of sperging and I'll have my very own Tebow.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Thanks to my preliminary scouting of Spacetopia baseball team stadium locations, I've managed to master the 4th dimension and can move at will like a Tralfamadorian through time. In a sense I've already got Tebow and always have had Tebow. Therefore catching minnows really doesn't matter in my ROAD TO TEBOW.

@Mr. Radpants knows this to be true.

I literally did catch the biggest minnow last night too. Look at this big bastard... grew to the point where he was too big for these puny Colorado bass to eat him. Now he's BTT of the pond

11752467_10102404069133173_4519114744249547225_n.jpg

This fucker might honestly be a state record if they kept records for the species. The Texas state record is only 11 inches (this one was over 11 inches) and everyone knows that everything is bigger in Texas.
Though it has been known to reach lengths of 30 cm (12 in), in the wild the golden shiner is usually between 7.5 and 12.5 cm (3 to 5 inches) long.

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Maybe you dont know this because you seem to think your playbook is randomly assigned

Its the playbook of the corch you choose

This is why I dont really like draft champs, I like to learn my pb this time of the year.

jdlikewhoa

I passed on Aaron Rodgers and Tyrod Taylor during the same draft of this sperg champions mode. I had high hopes of getting Randall to pop up. Now I'm stuck with Matt Schaub. At least I have JJ Watt and Bruce Smith on my Dline. Can't wait to blitz every down and get my secondary smoked by aggressive catch.

Soonerfan09

Maybe you dont know this because you seem to think your playbook is randomly assigned

Its the playbook of the corch you choose

This is why I dont really like draft champs, I like to learn my pb this time of the year.
I wish the coach was the last pick of the draft. It's hard to pick players to the playbook the way it's setup, but picking a playbook to go along with the already picked roster would be pretty easy. Guess that's kinda the point though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I won my first Draft Championship today. First opponent quit immediately after being faced with a 4th and 3, didn't even trust himself to try and get it. Second guy had Terrell Davis and only ran HB Dive or HB Slip Screen. Third guy tried to run the same Off Tackle play over and over and quit after he turned it over on downs on his first series. Championship opponent kicked off, called a timeout before I snapped the ball on my first play, and quit the game. Jesus Christ.

fanoftgame

I won my first Draft Championship today. First opponent quit immediately after being faced with a 4th and 3, didn't even trust himself to try and get it. Second guy had Terrell Davis and only ran HB Dive or HB Slip Screen. Third guy tried to run the same Off Tackle play over and over and quit after he turned it over on downs on his first series. Championship opponent kicked off, called a timeout before I snapped the ball on my first play, and quit the game. Jesus Christ.

That's what happens when no one can see your record or disconnect %. People just quit like cowards.