• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What a wild game with crazy momentum swings. I was up 7, @SandS2910 4th and 2 on my 40 with 10 seconds no TO. Then 2 straight 20+ yd passes that resulted in his WR dragging 3 of my DBs into the EZ. Then a 2 pt conversion for the gut wrenching loss, 50-49.

Fun game despite the L.

SandS2910

What a wild game with crazy momentum swings. I was up 7, @SandS2910 4th and 2 on my 40 with 10 seconds no TO. Then 2 straight 20+ yd passes that resulted in his WR dragging 3 of my DBs into the EZ. Then a 2 pt conversion for the gut wrenching loss, 50-49.

Fun game despite the L.
Yes sir! I was debating weather to go for it or not. So when the CPU told me to go for it, no thinking involved! #2 on my greatest games!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

SandS2910

It depends, I'm having my water heater replaced this evening, so it might have to be pushed back until tomorrow. I'll let you know later today

SandS2910

I had to go for it. You kicking a fg was my open window for the W and I dropped it.

Fun game though
Yes indeed! I figured you might have gone for it.

After the 1st Qtr, I thought you had me. I think this is my first season beating both you & @NavyHog! Thanks and GG!

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yes indeed! I figured you might have gone for it.

After the 1st Qtr, I thought you had me. I think this is my first season beating both you & @NavyHog! Thanks and GG!

Crazy dramatic last 2 games. 50-49 on a last second play and 59-52 in 2OT. Wow!

SandS2910

Crazy dramatic last 2 games. 50-49 on a last second play and 59-52 in 2OT. Wow!
You bet cha! I'm sure next season will be a lot different. Loosing good Seniors this yr! Hopefully I can win the NC game to help with recruiting!