• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

League Announcement Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
File maybe up I think, no website because I'm new to this, but here's an image:

wE8B5iz.jpg

Also two shoes is dead

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
After discussing with OU and an OOTP dev I have confirmed that Wooly edited or manipulated players. I specifically know that personality ratings were manipulated, but we can probably assume it went further than that. I know it seemed like I (and OU & osick) defended wooly, but we had done the same for many of you at some point. It is extremely difficult to be diplomatic and not act in complete self interest. We ultimately let it go on for too long, but we also had to find real evidence of it happening.

Wooly manipulated players to create favorable traits and captain personalities. He currently has 10 captains on his 40 man. Players like Pimentel and Groothuijzen went from clubhouse cancers to good personalities or captains. An OOTP dev confirmed for me that these types of changes do not happen over the course of a career, much less the 3.5 season period I was able to test.

Example below:

groot.jpg

mcg.jpg

For this reason, lifetime FAX players will be deleted (some Tanners will be saved), others will be retired, and we will conduct a draft with Buenos' roster.

Finally, I Opologize to you all. I really wanted to believe that no one would do something like this.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
File up, website not up. Here are the past 3 days' transactions:

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|50x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Friday, February 8th, 2069{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Helsingborg Hammers: Signed free agent C Sebastian Birkeland to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 2B Cam Akhurst to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent CF Patryk Cyron to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 2B Robin Crossingham to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Samuel Chatterton to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent CF Lyndon Oxley to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}North Dakota Riggers: Signed free agent RP Scott Goodhew to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent LF Tracy Graham to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}North Dakota Riggers: Signed free agent 2B Nick Butler to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Helsingborg Hammers: Signed free agent 1B Lars Freudenthal to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 3B Huy Nguyen to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 2B Carlos Duarte to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent RF Ricardo Martínez to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Grigori Nikerov to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kabul Bulls: Signed free agent CF Telma Jara to a minor league contract with a $500,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Peter Shufflebottom to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Paco Benudiz to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 2B Mario Flores to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 1B Johão Gameiro to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Trajano Igrejas to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Moscow Mules: Signed international amateur SP Felipe Gonzáles out of Honduras to a minor league contract with a $390,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}United Kingdom Kings: Signed international amateur SP Noah Dufour out of Haiti to a minor league contract with a $710,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}North Dakota Riggers: Signed international amateur SP Alain Comte out of Haiti to a minor league contract with a $800,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Moscow Mules: Signed international amateur 3B Ricardo Muñíz out of Colombia to a minor league contract with a $2,200,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}North Dakota Riggers: Signed international amateur 3B Glenn Quist out of Netherlands Antilles to a minor league contract with a $1,500,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent RP Ben Ramsay to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent 3B Jesús Valéncia to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Moscow Mules: Signed international amateur SS Leroy Sinke out of Curaçao to a minor league contract with a $950,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Little Rock Miners: Signed free agent RP Chiel Blees to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Promoted international complex member SP Arnaldo Dimm to Single A Harrisburg.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Buffalo Murricans traded 19-year-old minor league starting pitcher Arnaldo Dimm to the Seoul Glow, getting nothing in return.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Miami Manatees traded nothing to the False Bay Flying Whites, getting 32-year-old reliever Ross Cooke, 32-year-old right fielder César Hernándes, 22-year-old minor league shortstop Colin Tricker, 21-year-old minor league starting pitcher Roberto Rosado and 19-year-old minor league first baseman Milion Taher in return.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}The Miami Manatees traded nothing to the False Bay Flying Whites, getting 21-year-old minor league starting pitcher Jamal Williams in return.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Placed 1B Mario Pacheco on the 40-man roster.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Placed 1B Mario Pacheco on the active roster.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Thursday, February 7th, 2069{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Miami Manatees: Signed free agent SS Dam Ho to a minor league contract with a $10,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Moscow Mules: Signed free agent C Quentin Dunlop to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,200,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kabul Bulls: Signed free agent CF Thomas Ajamu to a minor league contract with a $500,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kabul Bulls: Signed free agent RP Tom Glenn to a minor league contract with a $250,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent SP Barney Knowles to a 2-year contract worth a total of $18,000,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed free agent 2B Donny de Klerk to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}United Kingdom Kings: Signed free agent 3B Zhi-bin Liu to a 4-year contract worth a total of $34,000,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Cairo Tutankhamuns: Signed free agent C Cowal O'Clavin to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}Wednesday, February 6th, 2069{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed free agent 1B Mario Pacheco to a 7-year contract worth a total of $119,000,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Lisbon Conquistadors: Signed free agent SP Corey Sterling to a 6-year contract worth a total of $52,000,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}False Bay Flying Whites: Signed free agent CL Darryl Hawkins to a 4-year contract worth a total of $14,500,000.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Lisbon Conquistadors: Signed international amateur SP Lanzo Donelli out of Italy to a minor league contract.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
File is up. Website script is running in my browser so hopefully it goes through this time. If not please place your pitchforks for me to wake up to

Let me know if anyone is having any issues with exports. I don't think there are any, but if I'm wrong don't hesitate to let me know

(Little Rock now has a scout)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
File is up

We had to go back in time to fix the schedule. I'll just be doing one ST sim tomorrow.