• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Kyrie should have just played in the 35 or so road game he’d be allowed to play in. Isn’t that the amount of games that fragile fucker usually averages in a season anyway?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
81IifxiqGHL.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Can Kyrie blow out his knee or something and have his career end? This POS should not be allowed to ever speak in a public forum again.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wizards held TRAE and co to under 90 on the road

Wat

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao then they got the logos wrong on a SOCIAL post

anyway the wizards holding anyone under 90 points even a college team would be a surprise

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
is KLAY ever not injured? can dirt come back to be relentlessly trolled for his stupid front running?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
1.5 games in, but the way things look on paper and on the court so far, I’m pretty sure David Griffin is going to be gone after the season.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Go to the Knicks? CP bout to BUY the Suns.

Lulz at the ERrrRrRrZzZ. Over/under 10.5 games until Bron is 'injured'.

I really hope they crash and burn, it’ll make the Pelicans’ picks really valuable which will hype up whatever fan base they relocate to.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Blazers are bad.

I guess I know I’ll be RPing a full rebuild on 2k lol. Probably not watching the actual games…

CJ_24

Wolves > Bucks. Milwaukee deserved to lose because of Pat's shameful flop in the first half. I blame Grayson. He had to learn that move from that schmuck

Brick

we gotta have a RUSS vs NUGGZZS denver boogaloo in the new year. wait til MILES curses russ and blesses NUGZ in person. omg