• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Kella's FIFA Online Seasons: f*** Everybody

nowitsourtime

Dortmand is still so nasty, no idea how their ratings are so low. Cant get Pulistic to score tho, he's garbage

Mostly because they never keep around established stars but they're so full of pace and attacking play. Plus Aubameyang is a top 3 striker in this game

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
When I play Dortmong with Fenerbahce, big mong Skrtel can chase obamayang down most of the time. He's got those magic star cb hidden ratings boosts like Puyol in fifa 12

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Mostly because they never keep around established stars but they're so full of pace and attacking play. Plus Aubameyang is a top 3 striker in this game

Yeah but they line up a 86/88/82 front line and their attack is rated 81 and I doubt EA is basing that on them not keeping players around. Their team is just a lot better than whatever hamfisted calculation EA came up with for their team ratings.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
What are some good ~4* to try to try? The last utopia recommendation (Valencia) was good.

Fenerbache? Dortmund ? And?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What are some good ~4* to try to try? The last utopia recommendation (Valencia) was good.

Fenerbache? Dortmund ? And?

Germany has Wolfsburg and Mgladurbach
France has OGC Nice
Italy has Torino, they're heavy offense but last I checked their ratings got hit because they shit the bed in real life

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Playing pubers using Brazil is always da Bess. 16-1 GD in 2.5 games.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This motherfucker

7b5c5df7fceef50950dd6fef2767342a.jpg