• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
who fuckin cares? At least now we can have some justification for you to keep players from this era out the HALL because baseball nerds are insufferable.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nasty Naz still not in the hall, which is a bunch of bullshit, because he was robbed of like 8 all star appearances and WIZARD awards because he played in the same era as a Juicer...

Plus, the VETERNONS committee was stolen by HAVES anyway who don't even know the name of a RETURN OF THE MACK BonHOMME or a FRED! @ZackMills

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The best part about FRED was the fact that he survived @Reel 's development schemes, took MILLS to SHIPS and then instantly quit when that cheater took over
1589840781838.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
GLOVE WIZARD FOR A DECADE! Also, a RHB playing his entire career in the Sphere? You can add .100 to them numbers! He was the real secret to all of my glorious low ERA BUM PITCHERS!

Wolfman21

There are more factors than just throw your hands up and say "we are in a hitting cycle"

The injuries to pitchers in general when they're developing has been devastating from a pool that already isn't that good.

there aren't.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Been waiting DECADES for this cycle of bum pitchers so that all my high stamina relief pitchers I drafted in round 1 would thrive and ya'll wanna change it... SMDH

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I can help out too. @TonyGin&Juice has first dibs as I've been sponsoring him for a few seasons but if he doesn't need it, someone else gets my extra key.

Soonerfan09

I can help out too. @TonyGin&Juice has first dibs as I've been sponsoring him for a few seasons but if he doesn't need it, someone else gets my extra key.
I buy from Steam, but I guess if I also buy from OOTP, I could help 2 people? I’ve never bought from them, but if they give out two keys, that’s three poors/new joins that can upgrade with us.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can't remember who said it, but a load of the problem with pitching in this league is exploding players. The only ones of any use are durable. I have had a lot of 'normal' rated pitchers become wheelchair cases before hitting the majors. The fragile ones you can forget. I think it's the same for everybody, and it's stupidly overcooked.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think it has to do with feeder leagues in 3 ways:

1. Feeder leagues add in injuries. IRL if you're a pitching who gets hurt before going pro, your chances of succeeding go down dramatically. The game is based off of REEL life trends/stats.

2. In relation to above, if you get hurt young... the odds you get hurt again are really high.

3. I think in the 'old' generated player system, you had COL/HS guys who threw maybe 100 IP in one year. Now you've got guys like bin Fatin who I took 6th overall who did 4 straight years of 100+ IP. I'm sure there are similar guys who put on miles in HS. I think career IP is cooked into the game DNA in terms of injury risk AND skill deterioration. I've seen tons of Indy/Intl FA SP who go strong into their mid 30s with no noticeable loss of skill because the game reads them as entering the WBL with 0 IP.

Minor aside: I always IL day-to-day minors injuries but guys might pick one up on Monday then make it worse in their next start/appearance. You CAN edit if someone plays through a d2d injury it just takes a while.