• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is FA open?

Don't matter to me, my cheap ass owner has me with negative money to offer unless I want to cut my stellar DEV or SCOUT budgets. This season we either make a deep playoff run or I'm going to release everyone and let Corch Otto sign and develop everyone for a few seasons.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone want to trade? Got an extra OF, 2B, few 4A-type 1B mashers.

Looking for: RP, 3B, prospects

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, we really need to change IFA... but not even for that reason, there are just too many decent players who go completely unsigned in the end. I think it'd be cool if we went to something like the old system, but a higher cap in the "off" years so you could still make a big bid to grab 1 top player. Like 4 or 5 Million cap every other year? I don't even know what the options are, but the old 333k cap on the off years was too low.

doh

I was a fan of 2-year penalties. But I don't think the game affords that.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah the problem is basically the game doesn't let you customize anything. I'd love a higher off year cap too, but nope.

doh

I'm hoping Martins is ready to be solid next year. Looking more for filler this season.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The guy you have whose name I already forgot seems to be okay. Very young and could improve this year. I probably can't deal Chivers on that valuation

That said if you got any more GOAT SPs like Quinney or Okoth you know my opening offer.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah, we really need to change IFA... but not even for that reason, there are just too many decent players who go completely unsigned in the end. I think it'd be cool if we went to something like the old system, but a higher cap in the "off" years so you could still make a big bid to grab 1 top player. Like 4 or 5 Million cap every other year? I don't even know what the options are, but the old 333k cap on the off years was too low.
I was a fan of 2-year penalties. But I don't think the game affords that.
I've gotten every IFA I've offered a max deal to since we made the change.
Yeah the problem is basically the game doesn't let you customize anything. I'd love a higher off year cap too, but nope.

ORLY? Because when I started a thread a couple weeks ago about this everyone said it was fine

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
ORLY? Because when I started a thread a couple weeks ago about this everyone said it was fine

I think I said the same thing in there that I said here :dunno:

Once everyone is pretty much done with their signings I am going to use Buffalo to see if the remaining guys will sign for cheap. If they still cling to their demands after sitting unsigned for a few months, that's obviously bad.

Wolfman21

I have signed every ifa ive offered max to as well, though im not sure if anyone else has offered the same players max or not

Wolfman21

lol, my scout is fuckin drunk. Jack Miller comes off a .350/.406/.576 season with 30 homers and he drops his current contact and current power ratings down to 55.........dafuq...lol

edit: I think i've found the reasoning for this. The game struggles to decipher proper current/potential rating for guys that are better against RHP than they are against LHP and vice versa. So it will bounce back and forth between their current/potential being equal to one side of the plate and the other during the season/offseason.

Wolfman21

well fuck...offered the exact same contract to quinones and gasana that dublin did and they got both of them. Awesome

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

My friend KEVIN (@bruin @bruin228) had a friend named Anibal who was a minor league baseball player. Kevin invited all of his Nortenos homies, including Anibal, to our first college party. All the rest of us invited our white friends to the party. The major cultural disagreement occurred when Punched-in-the-face-Mike earned his nickname by telling Anibal "This is Murrica, speak English!" Anibal earned my respect because he didn't even say a word or give any hint of a warning, he just KO'd that bitch Mike with one punch. Mike fell into a table with a bunch of snacks and sent food flying everywhere. Chips, Salsa, and Mike's blood mingled on the floor. My friend Kent bent down and picked up a chip and dipped it into the "salsa" and ate it, before proclaiming"oh, that's blood"

Anibal didn't make it to the show in this version of the sim, but who knows in 2084?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My friend KEVIN (@bruin @bruin228) had a friend named Anibal who was a minor league baseball player. Kevin invited all of his Nortenos homies, including Anibal, to our first college party. All the rest of us invited our white friends to the party. The major cultural disagreement occurred when Punched-in-the-face-Mike earned his nickname by telling Anibal "This is Murrica, speak English!" Anibal earned my respect because he didn't even say a word or give any hint of a warning, he just KO'd that bitch Mike with one punch. Mike fell into a table with a bunch of snacks and sent food flying everywhere. Chips, Salsa, and Mike's blood mingled on the floor. My friend Kent bent down and picked up a chip and dipped it into the "salsa" and ate it, before proclaiming"oh, that's blood"

Anibal didn't make it to the show in this version of the sim, but who knows in 2084?
I'll give you Anibal "That's not blood" Galindo for a 1st!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk