• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Wolfman21

Took over a 55-107 team who had finished last 3 straight years.....3 years later here we are in the playoffs and a guaranteed winning record. I'm breakin out a stogie tonight

Wolfman21

what a fuckin season for Jack Miller...holy shit.

.350/.406/.576....led league in average, 130 runs scored, 226 hits and 68 stolen bases. 42 doubles, 7 triples, 30 homers, 116 RBI. If his fielding hadn't fallen off this season, could have been looking at possibly the top season by a player in Bulls history

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nice, I was really high on Jack Miller, was one of the most polished prospects we've had!

In other news, we fucking nailed the 90 win goal spot on, thanks to getting swept by the Ice Queens @goblue96. Looking for that RUBBERBAND to fling me past borg!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
First playoffs I've had without TRASHMASTER since... Istanbul in the 50s? Gonna be weird not having him come in to secure innings 8 and 9. What a legendary career, hoping he goes into his 40s.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
First playoffs I've had without TRASHMASTER since... Istanbul in the 50s? Gonna be weird not having him come in to secure innings 8 and 9. What a legendary career, hoping he goes into his 40s.

Funny enough his SIMILARITY SCORE with Katulsky is 933 (out of 1000). Super similar careers (Doh and I have had both of them at some point) and both Closer GOATS imo. Honeyfield approaching 600 saves and he's been in the top 5 (top 4 before this year) in saves ever year in his career. Likely won't pass Munoz at 650 though.

Wolfman21

Bulls are good to go. I'm preparing my house to put on the market within the next week, so i won't be around very much over the next couple days...so if something happens to my team, just make the best decision possible and roll on.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Bulls are good to go. I'm preparing my house to put on the market within the next week, so i won't be around very much over the next couple days...so if something happens to my team, just make the best decision possible and roll on.
Already upgrading with that new job money?

Wolfman21

Already upgrading with that new job money?

no, i actually have to move for the new job for a year or so. The new job has like a year long training deal and after that I get hired on full time. And the housing market is at a point where we can make 6 figures over what we bought our house for...so we're gonna sell the house, move to where my new job is and rent for a year and then when i get hired on full time, we'll begin looking to buy a new house with a substantial down payment.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I actually have no idea why my team decided to go from being the number one batting team to total trash. That's it from this team for a long time though, as I have very few prospects and no money. I'll be maintaining it as I like my minor league teams but not much more, as there's not a lot to get involved with. I could tank and rebuild but I absolutely can't be bothered to do that. Going to spend a bit more time doing productive stuff like playing guitar.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I wont be around to watch but I dont wanna watch with no Trashmaster magic anyways

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
ugh Did I already drop BAULDINO? I thought that took me to 26? Did I forget to drop the injured catcher?