• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
holy shit, how weak was the catching position in the WL?
If I remember his first half was pretty good, but yeah. He did go 1-2 with a double and 2 rbi in the ASG though! Also .912 ops in the playoffs. Catcher in general is pretty meh though. Look around the league.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I've had some automatics I believe over the years. I believe you can tell the difference in that they have these auto-bios that are written for them in the retired numbers page.

Wolfman21

If I remember his first half was pretty good, but yeah. He did go 1-2 with a double and 2 rbi in the ASG though! Also .912 ops in the playoffs. Catcher in general is pretty meh though. Look around the league.

Yeah, i thought els and spencer were gonna be solid when i signed them and i think theyve lost more wars than germany

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Perhaps the story of Miss Enquist, Peder's daughter and my third fan fic protagonist after Yank E. Cane and Hank E. Cane, will continue with the VeterOns Committer voting her father in!