• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

International Soccer

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
good lord that has to be the oldest roster in the whole thing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
man, nothing lamer than the guys that come out of the woodwork every 4 years that become die hard world cup fans for a month but otherwise don't watch any other games/comps

bruin

man, nothing lamer than the guys that come out of the woodwork every 4 years that become die hard world cup fans for a month but otherwise don't watch any other games/comps

Hipster bros in their Brazil Neymar jerseys at the BAR mixed with NASHNUL chuds on Sundays for the next month? NO THANKS BROS.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol is Budweiser gonna get their sponsorship money back or is FIFA just gonna go "Oops! Who could've guessed? Sorry about ur $75 million!"

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

It seems even these people aren't excited this time! I'm only here to marvel at the fact that this seems to have less HYPE than the COVID Olympics with no fans, lol.

Brick

I mean has FOX even marketed it. that a big part of the problem in America prolly. ESPN was all over it when they had the rights. I bet many people don't even know it has started.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
oh-canada-simpsons.gif

Snorky's Shame

Herdman walked that back and is apparently going to stick with Canada

Yeah, the only good thing the New Zealand can give you is an almost guaranteed spot to the World Cup.

Also the New Zealand federation is probably better run than the Canadian one but that’s a very low bar.

Can’t think of many other reason to leave the Canada job for the New Zealand one.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Southgate is just the worst. Should have won this game 4-0 and he just goes fucking negative with the lead as usual and invites Italy to shower piss all over us for 45 minutes. Pundits hopefully won't get wrapped up in the fact that it's an away victory in Italy and realise that they are the shittest ever Italy team and this was a fucking awful managerial performance.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
So we're now guaranteed a new Women's World Cup champion.

My money's on Spain over Sweden in one semi-final and while I think Australia's going to put up a good fight, I think England's going to win it all.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why are we wasting time playing these bums

Snorky's Shame

Pots for Euro 2024:

Pot 1: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain

Pot 2: Albania, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Türkiye

Pot 3: Croatia, Czechia (is that what we are calling it now?), Netherlands, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia

Pot 4: Italy, Serbia, Switzerland, 3 Playoff teams

Just waiting for the France/Türkiye/Netherlands/Italy group and the Germany/Albania/Croatia/Serbia group.