• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

I'm Coming Home

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Before anyone ever cared where I would play simulation baseball, I was a guy posting on Nutopia. It holds a special place in my heart. People here have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like we're at the bar despite grumblings that we are not. The trolling can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them likes when I can. I want to call them bish and c-sucker when I can. My relationship with Nutopia is bigger than simulation baseball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.

I remember when I was sitting up reading my PMs from @ZackMills, I was thinking, This is really tough. It will only take five minutes a day. I was starting something I had absolutely no clue how to play. If I had to do it all over again, I’d obviously do things differently, but I’d still have left. These past four years helped shape the member I am. I became a better nutopian and a better man.

I’m not having a press conference or a party. After this, it’s time to get to work.

When I left OOTP, I was on a mission. I was seeking to build a PC & play other games. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Louisianastan.

To make the move I needed the support of my babby, who can be very tough. The mocking from other OOTP owners was hard for me. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a puber who looked up to Reel, and that Reel made me want to do play simulation baseball, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with @OU11 & @Orlando. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?

I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I see myself as a mentor now and I’m excited to lead some of these talented young guys. I feel my calling here goes above simulation baseball. I have a responsibility to lead, in more ways than one, and I take that very seriously.

I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.

12.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have a South American minor league team too. That I'm still waiting for the colors to be changed on.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think this calls for some sort of internet video challenge to decide who gets the logo. Fastest to eat a dozen donuts (Timmy vs Dunkin)? Shotgun a Dew and run a mile?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I have a South American minor league team too. That I'm still waiting for the colors to be changed on.

I changed your A team because you said the trojans should be whatever they are now. I don't remember you ever asking to change the Time.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Saints will be moved when Reel decides on a location, nickname, and logo.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Damn it I was being sarcastic because I thought you were, my fault :laughing: I just wanted either Santiago or Casablanca to be switched to Red instead of both being blue

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Minor league teams

Shreveport World Stars
Baton Rouge Fuck Shits
Lafayette ?????