• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ICC Cricket World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It went from India 98% to 5% and everything in between, and has now jumped back to 35%. Completely confused.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I know the very basics of cricket, but anytime I read anything about it:

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I know the very basics of cricket, but anytime I read anything about it:

giphy.gif

How I used to feel about baseball. Underneath the window dressing they're the same game. The biggest difference is that in baseball the pitcher has a much bigger advantage against the batter (the strike zone is bigger, and the bat is a whole lot smaller).

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Was watching this while waiting on my kabob the other day. Baffles the shit out of me.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Under 200 would give Ingerland the psychological edge. Still don't put it past us to shit the bed with the bat, due to the pressure.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Classic Ingerland. Our sportsmen always play so much better when we're under pressure. SEE THOSE JASON ROY 6s.

Snorky's Shame

Looks like we will have a first time winner between England and New Zealand on Sunday.

Since 1996 the winner has either been Australia or the team that knocked them out.

Snorky's Shame

Stokes’ second six in the 50th over will be talked about forever. Strangely enough, it’s probably not the worst thing to happen to New Zealand in an ODI. Just look up “Underarm Incident”.

Also losing the CWC Final consecutively to the host country can’t be fun either.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So wait, they tied after an extra over and instead of doing another over, they ended the game on a tiebreak? What the fuck sport is this? Don’t the games take all day in the first place? Can’t have 15 more minutes or whatever! Lawd.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So wait, they tied after an extra over and instead of doing another over, they ended the game on a tiebreak? What the fuck sport is this? Don’t the games take all day in the first place? Can’t have 15 more minutes or whatever! Lawd.

An American angered by a tie/tiebreak.... What a surprise.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Someone explain what happen.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Someone explain what happen.

So after the exact same amount of deliveries (300) the sides scored exactly the same amount of runs, which as you can imagine is pretty rare, let alone for a final. So they played another 6 deliveries each and both scored 15. England were declared winners because they scored more big hits than New Zealand (4s and 6s). New Zealand knew they had to get 16 to win though so it was a deliberate win.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So after the exact same amount of deliveries (300) the sides scored exactly the same amount of runs, which as you can imagine is pretty rare, let alone for a final. So they played another 6 deliveries each and both scored 15. England were declared winners because they scored more big hits than New Zealand (4s and 6s). New Zealand knew they had to get 16 to win though so it was a deliberate win.