• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Help Me Decide - FIFA 15 Career Dynasty

worst2first

With the approaching launch of FIFA 15, I'll be starting another career mode dynasty. The only problem is that I'm indecisive and I want to avoid restarting because my goal is to complete an entire career before the next version is released. That's where you come in. Help me pick from the following options.

Position: CM, CDM or CAM

Rationale: I enjoy making tackles as well as creating offensive opportunities. I thought about winger but I'm not really that skilled at dribbling and shooting.

Starting Club:

Royal Mouscron - Peruwelz / Belgian Pro League

Shrewsbury Town FC / League Two

FC Dallas / MLS

Melbourne City FC or Wellington Phoenix or Perth Glory / A-League

Rationale: I thought about relaunching the Davet Lambert dynasty with him at RM-P. They were just promoted to the Belgian Pro-League and I prefer a team in Wallonia if I start in Belgium (I made a mistake with KV Oostende as I originally thought they were in Wallonia). Shrewsbury (in the general area some of my ancestors came from) and FC Dallas (where I live) might be fun to start at and try to make it to one of the top leagues. The A-League teams are there because they are some of the worst teams in one of the worst leagues in the game.

So there you have it. Let me know what you think. I appreciate any and all feedback.

ZeekLTK

Trying to win promotion is always fun, so it might be a good choice to pick the League Two squad.

worst2first

I played a few matches at FC Dallas before deleting the save. I just can't get into MLS for some reason. I feel kind of the same way about the A-League.