• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Group E (France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are their so many over hit crosses? Lawd, every game the wingers are just bombing crosses to the other corner flag

Keith1212

Honduras is terrible. I'm glad Palacios is gone with his faggotry and I'm glad France is up. Honduras is basically done. How did they even get in? Are they missing any of there players or were they always this shitty?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This has been their game for over a decade. Play like a rugby match, tons of theatrics, try to get lucky on a long ball

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Funniest moment of the world cup so far. Dechamps is a little bit lacking the intelligence department....

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Hmm - a country that has never fought a war versus a country that has never won a war.

Sounds like they'll be spending the time painting each other's faces, arranging flowers, trimming each other's beards, and having a 22-man orgy.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Swiss took out the HRE back in the day, then they just sent out mercenaries. French are definitely surrender monkeys though. :trollface:

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.PNG

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I am in an utter internal conflict about Olivier Giroud. He is, of course, a complete hunk, but he is exceptionally frustrating as a footballer.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
More like 50kg box of (g)rape.

"La France est au pays des rêves en ce moment! C'est différent de tout ce que nous avons vu avant ici à Salvador!"

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Benaglio bailed them out. Funny thing was that the Swiss were looking good before that penalty, but going 3-0 down would/will leave it out of reach.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can safely say, having had to put up with watching Djourou for a couple of years, that I have no idea why he is playing for ANY international team. The only thing worth watching about him is his spiderman stance.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
That Giroud looks like a footballing God in the world cup is proof that it is an unbelievably entertaining, yet utterly silly competition that is absolutely no real measure of talent.

fonzilla

Hmm - a country that has never fought a war versus a country that has never won a war.

Sounds like they'll be spending the time painting each other's faces, arranging flowers, trimming each other's beards, and having a 22-man orgy.
Ever heard of that guy called Napeolean?

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
That Giroud looks like a footballing God in the world cup is proof that it is an unbelievably entertaining, yet utterly silly competition that is absolutely no real measure of talent.

Would be singing a completely different tune if England had 6 points....

:trollface:

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
He is doing it against a CB pairing of Djourou and Senderos. Grain assault.